Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

How CS changed your life! » Post #5

Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:31 in General Talk

Spudmonkey wrote: It made me a night owl, sitting all night long doing tasks and then go to sleep in the morning.
Before i used to go out and have fun, now i don't have a life, just sit in-front of the computer and doing tasks.That's what my family think's now :lol:

You're wise because you're making money and money is fun!

Who Is The CEO Of Clixsense » Post #9

Thu Oct 15, 2015 00:25 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: Some politicians talking about going back to 97% tax rate. I make good money but after taxes health care cost left with almost nothing.

If God only needs 10% that should be good enough for government my viewpoint and I mean local, state, and federal.

Actually, God doesn't say He needs 10%. It's a joy and a blessing to give.
Also, this is stated in the old testament of the bible.

FYI

proof of payment » Post #2

Wed Oct 14, 2015 17:42 in Payment Proofs

You can place the image in here by clicking on the 'Image' and pasting the url in the slot.

Who Is The CEO Of Clixsense » Post #7

Wed Oct 14, 2015 17:37 in General Talk

jjohnson777 wrote: The founder of ClixSense sold site to current owner. Doubt he got rich off site. As site seem take off under new ownership. Doubt made much profit as hear New York has sky high taxes which probably why moved to North Carolina. Probably cheaper housing too. Think personal income tax bad wait until pay taxes as sole proprietor ship than pay personal taxes and full social security taxes not just half of it. But of course once max social security taxes out gets little easier. Than if have pay corporate taxes on top of it becomes very hard make a profit.

They also own AdHitz which I think is also profitable.

Just for the record, John did not live in New York. He lived in Tennessee.

Time spent on clixsense » Post #4

Wed Oct 14, 2015 15:28 in General Talk

africanchild wrote: Hey guys,

Just wanted to see how much time people are spending on clixsense relative to how much you earn per day on average.. So if you guys could leave me a couple stats that'd be cool! Just want to see if i'm using my time efficiently enough haha :)

Thanks

That is almost a difficult question since everyone utilizes their time differently
in addition to having or not having referrals that work.

For example today thus far I have earned approximately $10.00. Approximately
$4.00 of that earnings is my work. I spent at least a couple of hours viewing
videos which resulted in over $3.00 in earnings. However, it is rare to have
that many videos to view. A day or two ago, I spent most my day, off and on,
completing offers and I made over $5.00......but it's kind of difficult for me to
say exactly how much time I spent because I cooked meals, walked the dog,
went to store, etc etc.....and completed the offers during times I wasn't active
offline doing something else per se. There are some days that I have some
good activity on referrals working and other days hardly any at all. There is
also days that referrals in my organization upgrade and other days none at
all.

In a nutshell, you can't go by what anyone else does or doesn't do. You have
to focus on what YOU DO and how much time you want to spend.

Who Is The CEO Of Clixsense » Post #5

Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:34 in General Talk

As far as I know, there is not a CEO at ClixSense.

There's a long story of ClixSense in regards to owner and how it began and reached this stage.

ClixSense relays that it is a family business owned by Jim Grago.

Let's talk about movies » Post #76

Wed Oct 14, 2015 08:22 in General Talk

Maybe thats it 'realistic' in that they don't want bad brains to become
comfortable with the reality of non-reality so they have lots of 'coats'. :mrgreen:

PTC Ads » Post #4

Tue Oct 13, 2015 15:10 in General Talk

There's a couple of things to be aware of in regards to this topic.

For starters, if everyone only clicked the ads quota for the checklist bonus,
eventually there would be a lot fewer advertisers which would result in a lot
less money for everyone.

The second thing is, it all adds up AND the less ads you click, the less
ads you get to click.

Let's talk about movies » Post #73

Mon Oct 12, 2015 23:17 in General Talk

Scarface was a good movie when it came out in the early 80's.
It goes way overboard in many aspects of it, but a lot of movies do even today.
Basically, it's a mafia/drug movie.

Starwars, I went to the theater when it first came out. A friend of mine bragged
on it so much that I was ready to go see it that week. My husband fell asleep
during it and I was just about as bored. I never could get into the Starwars
movies and they seemed more like a bad rendition of Startrek but for kids.

Leaving money in your Clixsense account. » Post #2

Mon Oct 12, 2015 18:45 in General Talk

If you're worried about it, cash it out and don't use it after you have cashed out.

I have never had any issues with larger payouts but what someone else says doesn't matter
in regards to hacking.

Let's talk about movies » Post #62

Sun Oct 11, 2015 19:13 in General Talk

Last night I watched the 2009 movie of 'The Revenant'. I liked it. I thought it
kind of odd that I had not seen it before because at my age, it seems like I have
watched every movie out there, that is older than the past year or so. :lol:

Anyway, the movie was really good.....of course it is nasty in regards to zombies
and gore. I found it very hilarious though.

I decided to watch it because I am wanting to see the new 2015 movie 'The Revenant'.
I didn't know there was a 2009 until I saw it listed on Netflix.

Trivia » Post #23

Sun Oct 11, 2015 19:07 in General Talk

judith2263 wrote: Am I thinking of the right actress? She was or still is married to Don Johnson. Don Johnson (if I have the name right is on the show about Miami and two police officers, one was a Negro and I think his name was Tubbs)

Miami Vice in which the actor 'Philip Michael Thomas' played Ricardo Tubbs.

Don Johnson has been married several times.....most notable is Melanie Griffin
but today he is married to Kelley Phlegm.

Don Johnson now plays in a new tv series that only started a couple of weeks
ago. The name of it is 'Blood and Oil'. This new tv series reminds me of the
old tv series 'Dallas'. Kind of reminds me of a Dallas type of show with Don
Johnson acting a bit like a J.R. tycoon.

Cashout query please help. » Post #2

Sat Oct 10, 2015 20:49 in General Talk

To Valerie, about the rules » Post #3

Sat Oct 10, 2015 15:16 in General Talk

Sarah_UK wrote: Hi Valerie, as you locked Proadco's topic after addressing me, I didn't have the chance to reply, that's why I've opened this thread.

As I told you a long ago, I DID read the forum rules, right after signing up: the one which talks about "excessive emoticons" doesn't specify a number, this rule is kind of flexible and open and it really depends on each moderator how they apply it; I'll give you a very specific example. One of the moderators at the Spanish forum usually allows much more emoticons than you do, especially when it comes to a long post. So I couldn't know that I was using more emoticons than I should, and of course I do understand everyone here has a life and you are not going to edit every single post, I didn't expect you to edit my posts, again I simply DIDN'T know I was doing it wrong, and I'd expect a moderator to let me know. You just locked the topic without giving me the chance to realize it and modify my posts, that's all I complained about (as for the quotings, that was indeed very silly of me and I don't know how I didn't realize it, but it wasn't meant to go against any rule, I just made a mistake and I apologized for it).

So you were being nice by not giving me a warning... should I thank you? Because there was no need to give me a warning, as you said yourself. You did gave me the warning afterwards (two warnings in a row actually), because I rated you with a negative after feeling personally ofended by a very rude reply of yours, which I didn't think I deserved. I believe that despite being a moderator or a current user, we are all memebers and have the same rights here.

By the way, I don't know how a potential referral or any other person here would notice that a member has received a warning, unless someone talked about it in public... and anyway I myself talked about my warnings on the forum, so you can see how much I worry about my potential reputation. But don't you worry either, there won't be a next time, as I've never had a problem with abiding by the rules. And believe me, I've got a million things to be more concerned about than getting a warning, or two, for that matter. What I earn here I earn it with my own work, I don't depend on anyone else's. And as for people that view the posts, I'm not ashamed of anything, so let them think what they want to, they will anyway.

All that said, I thank you because nowadays I think you made me a favour by closing that topic right at the time you did, for a variety of reasons.

I'm not willing to reopen old issues nor am I going to discuss this over again, as it passed a long ago, in a very different stage of my life, and I really don't wish to waste any other minute on it; but I don't like it when only a half truth is told.

Regards.

Ok that's all wonderful, good luck.

Hey Valerie » Post #2

Sat Oct 10, 2015 15:14 in General Talk

Ok you're wonderful and everything you say is spot on. :roll:

Topic Locked.

The American Dream By The Provocateur Network » Post #31

Sat Oct 10, 2015 09:59 in General Talk

Just a couple points because I did read every post in this ...... topic.

Sarah, as I told you before, I was being nice by not giving you a warning.
There was really no need to give you a warning. When it comes to going
against the rules by posting excessive emoticons, I rarely ever submit a
warning. As a norm, I do an edit. I edit out the excessive emoticons and
I submit that I edited due to excessive emoticons. With your topic Sarah,
I couldn't do that because the thread was very long, many quotes and
very excessive emoticons in every post in that thread. I do have a life
and did not have the time or energy to sit here going through every post
in that topic, deleting emoticons. IF you had read the forum rules, you
would know it is not allowed and you were in fact going against the rules.
Don't worry, next time IF there ever is a next time, you go against the
forum rules, I will submit a warning.....and believe me, warnings don't
look good to potential refs nor do others that view posts.

To the rest of you that post in 'Proadco''s topics, why do you do that?
There is the 'report' button and you can report any post in this forum
in which you think is inappropriate. Instead, you all lead him on.

Proadco, Rod, I have known you many years online and for some strange
reason, I have always liked you as a person. Even tho you have called
me horrible names for no reason other than I wouldn't join something
or to tell you the truth, I don't remember why you called me vulgar names.
I have, over the years, received emails from company/program owners
complaining about you. You have certainly made your stance known but
unfortunately, you've gone about it the wrong way. Without you knowing
it, I have saved your membership in more than one program/company over
the years. What I tell those administrators that have contacted me:
'That's just Rod, ignore him'. I've also allowed you to go off on your
politcal rants here, hoping that members will simply ignore them but as
someone stated here, you are entertaining like a train wreck. I will no
longer allow any outside links you post NONE! As for your political rants,
I won't allow that any more either. 'General Discussion' does not mean
'Rants' and it does not mean posting political junk.

The Gatekeeper has locked the Gate!

how to reach 1 dollar in 1 day? » Post #2

Sat Oct 10, 2015 09:30 in General Talk

Work by doing what is offered here.

Dreams » Post #3

Fri Oct 09, 2015 00:08 in General Talk

Maybe you are not meant to take the train.

Or

Maybe you are to start your own taxi business. :roll:

FYI - Hacking may get heavy » Post #11

Thu Oct 08, 2015 20:16 in General Talk

Dreams » Post #1

Thu Oct 08, 2015 20:10 in General Talk

I always have weird dreams and I am sure everyone does.

Last night, I dreamed I was back at the university in the Science building.
The semester was over and all my class books were stacked to the ceiling on a table.

As all the students walked out of the class, a girl that said her name was 'Donna' ask
me if I wanted her to help carry my books. I said yes. We both walked out with books
that almost reached the sky, it seemed. Finally when we got to my car, I opened the
trunk and we put all the books in the trunk. I got in my car, told Donna bye, and said
I was sure glad I was graduating because I was tired of carrying all those books.

I then woke up and went to pee......and my shoulders hurt, like I had been carrying something.....heavy. :?
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 18, 2019 19:13:30 EST