Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

What's the longest time you have waited 2 get paid » Post #6

Fri Apr 15, 2016 16:39 in General Talk

Now first of all, let me say that when I reply to a post, I take into consideration
other people may read it, not just the one member. This is my payout history
in 2007 and payments were made only once per month and I think ya had to
have at least $10.00 accumulated....as I can see in June a ten dollar cash out
and also there was a $3.00 check processing fee.:

38,673 01 Dec 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$79.2600
281,834 01 Nov 2007 09:23 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$27.5400
219,027 01 Oct 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$40.5700
165,671 01 Sep 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$66.9300
119,824 01 Aug 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$49.9100
73,377 01 Jul 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$71.0000
36,446 01 Jun 2007 01:00 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$10.0000
23,656 01 May 2007 00:59 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$68.0000
11,240 01 Apr 2007 00:59 EST Withdrawal Cheque To: Valerie Underhill Complete $3.00 -$46.0000

What's the longest time you have waited 2 get paid » Post #5

Fri Apr 15, 2016 16:34 in General Talk

Aelyus wrote: Valerie,

I have no worries at all about getting paid. Not one. I guess i should have made that more clear in my original post. I have gotten paid on every cashout i have ever requested for nearly a year now, over $500 in fact. This post was more to see how long on average most people are waiting. I want to better understand this new payout structure as in the past weeks i have found it takes longer and longer to get a cashout. It says you can only request a cashout once a week, so once i get cashed out, i have to wait a week just to request it again, from there it takes longer each time i have noticed. I am just querying others to see if they have experienced the same.

Ya, that is what I replied to....I said, personally, I don't even keep up with what day I will
be paid or what day I am paid.

Well, you see, to you it seems longer and longer to get paid because I reckon you wasn't
here in 2007. Payout was different and longer. I think. I'll have to go look...... :lol:

Poor Premium Settlement » Post #10

Fri Apr 15, 2016 16:26 in General Support

jesusdhuila wrote: When more ads reach me is 20 per day, liquidated 0.001 Total added 0.02, this is not what it says the cover of clixcense there says this: "• Earn Up To $ 0.02 Per PTC Ad Click and Up To $ 0.008 Per Referral Click" not is being fulfilled in my country this is misleading and is a crime.

You know what, it would be really good if you could understand what is wrote
on the site and furthermore, I strongly suggest knowing what you are paying
for before you buy it. There is a HELPDESK in which you can contact admin
and ask questions and there is this forum in which you can ask questions and
get answers. It would have been wise for you to do that instead of coming
here making accusations and threats.

It says you can earn UP TO stated amount. There is nothing misleading about
it and in almost ten years of CS being online, you are the first to even say such a
thing.

If you have further questions about your upgrade, I strongly suggest you
contact support. I don't know when you upgraded but also as they state,
refunds are permitted within a certain time frame. So instead of coming
here making excuses as to why you are not working to earn, instead
contact support.

Poor Premium Settlement » Post #8

Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:08 in General Support

jesusdhuila wrote: I find no profit to pay US17 for ads that are not enough to add 0.5 per day; that is equivalent to that return me the same 17 in three years does not make me happy.

I don't know where you got the idea that ads would pay you more if you upgraded
because that is not true.

You do earn more as an upgraded member in regards to the listings on the page I
posted for you to review.

You should focus on completing the daily checklist bonus. When you do that, you
will see your earning rise considerably.

Do u support raising mininum wage 15dollar an hour » Post #86

Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:04 in General Talk

Yep, the pizza huts tend to be every where. Only in very recent years has a papajohns opened
in this area. In fact, I have not even visited yet. The pizza hut is closer/handier and I don't
visit it often.

Every Friday is Italy night in my house. I usually make the pizza from scratch.

ctrl +w » Post #2

Fri Apr 15, 2016 15:00 in General Talk

Probably depends on what kind of computer/browser you are using.

However, if you go to google and do a search for hotkeys, you'll
probably even locate a page you can print out that displays all
the hotkeys/key combinations and what they do.

What's the longest time you have waited 2 get paid » Post #2

Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:56 in General Talk

I don't know. I rarely think about it in regards to what day I cashed out or what
day I will receive it. Since I have been here getting paid for almost ten years, it
is just common place in that I don't have to concern myself with it. I know I am
going to be paid so it doesn't really matter what day I receive it.

In fact, when I read your post, I had to go look in my transaction history to see
what day I did my most recent cash out request and it was this Monday. It is in
'pending' and usually when my payment is in pending mode, I simply add new
earnings to it....and I usually do that in dollar increments. For example=========>
over there you may see my balance displaying cents....when the cents change to
a dollar, I add the dollar to my pending amount and I leave whatever cents. An
example is $1.07....I will move the dollar to the cash out pending and leave the
$0.07 cents.

Some times my cash out can hit me twice on the same day. For example last
month it did. That is because I cashed out by check and then a week or so later
I requested a cash out by paypal. I received the check in the mail the same day
I received the cash in my paypal.

You know, or maybe you don't, there are plenty of programs out there that you
don't know if they are going to pay you or not. Nope, not for me. Forget that
nonsense. Nope, I don't go that route. I got to know I am going to be paid and
I don't much care what day or what week it is going to pay me, just as long as
it does pay me. I don't know about everyone else but I don't have time for bs.
....and I sure as heck will not waste my time, money, or energy promoting some
thing I have no idea whether it is going to pay me or not......funny how many
people do just that.

Offer expired » Post #17

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:47 in General Talk

I think viewed about 70 or more of those yesterday.

Which side of your body is your left hand on? » Post #17

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:45 in General Talk

Where did I see this question yesterday? I saw it some where.

Anyway, I ran to the bathroom and looked in the big mirror and I did not see my hand.
Oh wait a minute......I was scratching my axx at the time so maybe that is why.


What I want to know is why is the part on my hair on the left side but everyone else
sees it on the right side?

Jesus just sent me over $3,000 » Post #16

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:39 in General Talk

Nikorj wrote: I think scam sms's are scarier.

Something is when someone knows your email-adress.

Another thing is when they know your phone-number,Too personal and too close for me.

Eh, they just do like they do email.....there are auto scanners that grab
up a million email addresses in no time flat and stick them in a data base.
There are also the simply tries by making up emails and numbers....such as
my name for example:

valerie@
valerie@
valerie@

and

v@
v1@
v2@

and so on....

901-xxx-xxxx
901-xxx-xxxx

In other words it is simplistic little minds using simplistic little ways
to grab up money that may not even be there and risk their big fat
butts going to prison and paying finds because they have as much
sense as a piss ant.

Payment » Post #2

Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:24 in Payment Processor Support

Yes you've only made .81 cents and as a standard member you need
to accumulate $8.00 dollars before you see the payment link.

Do u support raising mininum wage 15dollar an hour » Post #81

Thu Apr 14, 2016 23:48 in General Talk

Work work......work.....David did you say work?

todd rundgren - bang on the drum all day - YouTube

Jesus just sent me over $3,000 » Post #12

Thu Apr 14, 2016 23:41 in General Talk

Gee, this keeps getting scarrrrrrier and scarrrrrier. :puppy:

Do u support raising mininum wage 15dollar an hour » Post #77

Thu Apr 14, 2016 20:51 in General Talk

Lorelie wrote: It's a big circle. You raise minimum wage so people can afford things. The price of the items then cost more so you need to raise minimum wage again. It serves no purpose what so ever! A teenage burger flipper does not need that much an hour. Perhaps there should be an age limit to receive that amount!

Yeah but kind of tough to say if you are a 18 years old you get less than the
40 year old beside you, when you are both doing the same work. I understand
what you mean, tho.

It's kind of funny because I recall many years ago when they started this minimum
wage thing and laughing when it increased back then....every time it would increase,
we'd always say the same thing.....'there goes the pricing on everything going up AGAIN'.

The REAL PROBLEM is our jobs are GONE! I can remember very very well because I grew
up South side of Chicago, 30 minutes from Gary, Indiana. Trains trains trains steel steel
steel and huge factories every where...and all my friends families worked for big big big
manufacturing companies. All my uncles worked in the steel mills... 'Inland Steel'.

So in that day, there wasn't a minimum wage, there was employee raises based on
hard work and talent. There were huge bonuses and huge parties especially the HUGE
Christmas parties those factories would hold for their employees and employees families.

Gone gone gone!

Jesus just sent me over $3,000 » Post #9

Thu Apr 14, 2016 20:36 in General Talk

Dogs are real.

not to familiar » Post #2

Thu Apr 14, 2016 16:47 in Member Introduction

Looks like you made a double post as you ask same question in sub forum.

Lets see....you joined March 29th, that is what a tad over two weeks ago.
You have made over $16.00 so I am not sure why you are saying you have
made $5 mark when I see you have $5.99 in pending at this moment with
an Earned amount of $16.02. I'd say that is pretty good for the first couple
of weeks of joining a free to earn program.

Do u support raising mininum wage 15dollar an hour » Post #73

Thu Apr 14, 2016 16:39 in General Talk

HaHaHaHaHa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the hardy laugh, David. His handle is papamike51, not Papajohn.

I will say, I have been meaning to stop by PaPaJohns for a pizza and garlic sticks.

Do u support raising mininum wage 15dollar an hour » Post #71

Thu Apr 14, 2016 15:37 in General Talk

There's a show on Amazon that is very interesting but at the moment, I can't
recall the name of the series. It's a 'what if' and the show is based on Hitler
and Japan winning the war. The series is based on a book and I imagine the
book is even more interesting than the show.

In the show, it really gives you a very great perspective and respect for the
real outcome. The show has Nazi flags all over America and very scary really.
There is young adults that grew up in America under the Nazi's and they find
reel to reel tapes and such of how America WAS and they are not sure if it was
true or not. There are under ground organizations that focus on taking the
country back.

I'll post the name next time I turn it on Amazon.

doubt » Post #10

Thu Apr 14, 2016 15:16 in Payment Processor Support

Takerphenom30 wrote: sorry valerie, im a litle new and just want to know.... sorry again if i bother u and thanks for teh info... ill wait

As I stated, it is understandable new members would have questions about it.

I strongly suggest choosing a different payout option if at all possible because
you'll be paid much faster. However, if Neteller is your only option, then you
just have to wait, usually several weeks for the payout.

Payout and upgradation » Post #11

Thu Apr 14, 2016 15:14 in General Support

When and how will I get paid (Cashout)?(Cashout)#pq

Read the above page.
Your first cash out must be $10.00 minimum and by way of check.
From: Go
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 20, 2017 04:34:42 EST