Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

 OS X Mavericks released. Upgrade for Free! » Post #10

Thu Oct 24, 2013 15:32 in General Talk

What are you using mavericks on? Phone, laptop?

Because I always have finder on my MAC. I have not looked at everything in regards to the mavericks yet.
I probably won't use the ibooks much on MAC but I do use it some what on the iPad.

Most difficult part of Daily Checklist » Post #17

Thu Oct 24, 2013 15:25 in General Talk

dehawkinz wrote: I would have to agree that probably Tasks/Offers is the hardest part for me.

initially it was not hard, I signed up with all the survey/offers companies and no problem, but now I have done most of the signup companies so they are not valid for me. Like most people around 90% maybe more of surveys filter me out - it can be very frustrating when they do that mid-survey and you still get no reward. Yesterday I got lucky and hit 2 50 cent surveys that I qualifed for (one was for my own bank and one was for microsoft). Like Kreacher I always seem to fall foul of the 'no social life' syndrome :) I work, and have other commitments which means I only get maybe a 90 minute window of opportunity on my computer.

I always do the video offers on peanut labs when they are available, they may only pay 1 or 2 cents, but I can make a drink while they are playing :) Of 49 completed offers, 1 was simplicio.us, 2 were download, 36 were videos, 3 were surveys, 7 were signups.

most I did in a day was 10, least was 0, average is probably 3

The clix grid is the least rewarding - I have earned 20 cents for 775 clicks - thats an average of 0.025 cents per click

but I don't do this to pay the bills, it will just about cover my TrafficWave monthly fee and that is starting to make me money now :)

TW is one of the best programs online, in my opinion.

In regards to making money online in this type of industry, for the most part, takes 'time'.

I can't do anything but laugh when I see/read stuff about working online only one or two hours a day.
It doesn't matter how automated you get things, if you really want to make the money, it's going to take
you more than an hour or two a day. Even after having as much automated as you can, there is still
times you have to review those things, update them, answer emails, etc

I do work online to pay my bills. Altho I have bills, I don't have major bills any more. If I can't pay
for something with cash, I usually don't buy it. I don't have a vehicle payment. I don't have a house
payment. And today, the free to earn industry pays for my trash bill, my health insurance, my life
insurance, my house insurance, my vehicle insurance, my groceries, and more. Other online industries
such as TW, GDI, go into a savings account.

The internet has been a very good place for me to work. However, one thing is absolutely for sure....
it does take TIME and a lot of it.

Most difficult part of Daily Checklist » Post #15

Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:11 in General Talk

Kreacher wrote: I am doing better, valerie. No excuses being made. Just being honest. I know that is hard to believe in today's world. People will be :shock: . I understand that I will not qualify for most of the surveys. I do keep trying. I've made over a dollar today. Actually, close to two dollars with the bonus. That's better than I had been doing. :thumbup:

If you have the time, just keeping trying like I said. You will get them. Some days are better than others.

Always check thru the PeanutLab offers list, too. Some days there are very easy offers added that usually
don't pay much but it all adds up.

E-mail sent to referrals to build future success » Post #9

Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 in General Talk

Yes that is correct. I should have realized (b) was still referring to employees.

He said:

The bits taken from the user agreement and the faq are not related. The user agreement bit is about ClixSense staff and their family, not users.

 OS X Mavericks released. Upgrade for Free! » Post #7

Wed Oct 23, 2013 21:50 in General Talk

I have finally got it installed. Took over 4 hours to download and almost an hour to fully install.

My books from my iPad were automatically in the new ibooks on mac. Looks like some other
things from my mini iPad is there too, such as maps.

E-mail sent to referrals to build future success » Post #6

Wed Oct 23, 2013 19:55 in General Talk

I see where you are confused.

They really should define that differently because here is the confusion as I see it:

In an effort to ensure the integrity of the ClixSense advertising program, the persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate in the ClixSense program in the capacity of ad viewer:

Well there is more here now than just viewing ads.

and then this:

(b) persons who are immediate family (defined as mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or spouse) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live. Nothing herein shall be construed to prohibit a person’s right to maintain a ClixSense account for advertising purposes nor does this policy restrict the promotion of a person’s affiliate link.

Sounds sort of contradictory. This is all you pasted here so I don't have the entire thing in front of me to
see if it says more on this topic. At any rate, I will send them a question about this because it may need
updated. According to (b) it's not prohibited in regards to advertising or promoting. Kind of weird.

Most difficult part of Daily Checklist » Post #9

Wed Oct 23, 2013 19:36 in General Talk

Kreacher wrote:
valerie wrote:
Kreacher wrote: Just curious What is the most difficult part of the Daily Checklist Bonus for you to complete?

For me it is the Tasks or Offers. I've tried the tasks and I fail on them too much ... even if I am very careful. I have resigned myself to the video offers since most of the others want some kind of purchase or install of software that is almost always laced with toolbars or other unwanted things that install even if I tell them not to.

Oh, and the easiest for me is Visit the Forum. :mrgreen:

I don't think you're really giving yourself a chance.

You are in the USA and the surveys are mostly for those in tier 1 countries.

I focus on trying to do all 5 SSI surveys every day and most days I do 4 or 5.
Also the Samplicios surveys popup from time to time and I usually get 1 or 2 of those daily.
There are always lots of PeanutLab surveys but I am to the point that I don't try those until AFTER I
have completed 4 or 5 SSI surveys OR if the PeanutLab surveys are at least $1.00 or more.

There is also the videos as you say you do those. The first thing I do is click on the videos above
the checklist box because that is where the majority of videos always are. I also check back on
the video player in that area thru-out the day because there is usually more. I also look on token
offers and on the matomy offers at their video player for videos at least once each day.

Another thing I do is I go thru the PeanutLabs offers list two or three times each day. For me, I
some times see in the mid to late afternoon hours, some new offers listed. These are almost always
very easy.

I have did the paid to call offers a couple of days in a row trying those out and made about $30 and
those were very easy. Of course, some people don't do those for fear someone is going to call them
like marketers.

Bottomline Kreacher, I just don't understand why you are not making more money here than you
are. No big deal if you don't want to. It does seem that you do want to. I suggest jumping in there
and giving yourself a chance, keep trying the surveys etc. It can really add up. These days I make
more from my own efforts here than I do from referrals.
My problem with surveys is that I don't have a life. :lol:

Seriously, I don't go to movie theaters, buy new clothes that often, go out to eat or even leave home much for anything other than groceries or church. I don't watch TV or listen to the radio or play video games (other than a couple on Facebook). My life is Facebook, PTC and my web sites (not in any particular order). I have no kids at home either. My income is very small so I can't afford to do much of anything I would really like to do. Once that hits the survey questions, I get disqualified.

Kreacher, you're making excuses.

The first thing to realize is, the majority of the time you attempt a survey, you will be disqualified.
That happens to everyone. It's not a big deal. You just keep trying til you do get them.

Look at me. I'm not a Spring chicken.

I get some political surveys which anyone can do by the way, just basically on your political thoughts,
a, b, c, etc.

I get a lot of health type surveys.
Also I get a lot of surveys based on health insurance, life insurance, other types of insurance.

I know you eat. If you didn't eat, you wouldn't be alive.
There are lots of surveys based on how many times a day, week, month, etc that you eat this
or that or drink this or that.

Don't they have church dinners?

You listen to church music in church? You sing in church? Singing in church is sort of a hobby.

Why don't you leave that radioloyality running when you're online?

Anyway, there is a lot of surveys you could do, you just have to keep trying over and over and
you'd probably get several every day, that you would qualify for.

E-mail sent to referrals to build future success » Post #4

Wed Oct 23, 2013 17:02 in General Talk

save4xmas wrote: You may want to remove the section about speaking to family members

Family members are not allowed to sign up if they live in the same house or if they live abroad
Link - Question about the referral restrictions | ClixSense Forum

In this regards, I believe he was speaking in general terms. In other words, 'family members' does
not mean 'household members'. You can in fact sign up family members as long as those family
members are not in the same household.

However, you bring about a good point as that should be made clear so that people do not misunderstand
what he means.

For accurate information, see the FAQ in this regard:

ClixSense Help Center

 OS X Mavericks released. Upgrade for Free! » Post #6

Wed Oct 23, 2013 16:58 in General Talk

Mine says 3 hours and 52 minutes left, at this moment. It has been yoyoing tho...I think once it said 7 hours.

I have an IPod Touch 4. I bought it a couple of years ago and at the moment, I can't remember why I
bought it. I rarely ever look at it. I don't think the thing holds a charge for more than a couple of hours.
I read some months ago online of people taking their IPod Touch 4 (and maybe other versions too) and
making them into smart phones. There are instructions online on how to do that. At one point, I really
did consider it because it is rather useless to me as is. I would have done it just to see if I could do it. :mrgreen:

Anyway, you can't win these days in regards to staying updated on the latest and newest
techno products. You can, but you'd be spending a small fortune and wasting a lot of money
to boot.

It's kind of funny how far it's come in the computer world. In a not so long period of time, the
computer towers and monitors, are well on their way out. Even lap tops are not so much the
item any more. Tablets are it!

I'm just wondering when they'll start placing computers inside us. It's gonna happen, ya know!

 OS X Mavericks released. Upgrade for Free! » Post #4

Wed Oct 23, 2013 15:48 in General Talk

I am downloading maverick and it's a slow process.....as usual. :roll:
Looks like about 5 hours.

I do love Apple products but they are certainly deviant the way they go about things to suck money
out of their customers.

When the IPAD MINI came out, I was real glad to see it and purchased. I do really like it and recently
thought I had a battery problem but I discovered it was my own fault. I did not close the cover properly
and the battery drained. :oops:

Now they are about ready to introduce the new retina display mini ipad. :shock:
I won't be buying one as it would be stupid for me to, since it's been only months since I bought the original.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a lenovo tablet. I wanted a table that was at least some what larger
than the mini but did not want to spend the money on the larger ipad.

Back to the maverick os. It appears from the reviews that everyone likes it. At this moment, I have
4 hours left on the download.

Most difficult part of Daily Checklist » Post #5

Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:12 in General Talk

Kreacher wrote: Just curious What is the most difficult part of the Daily Checklist Bonus for you to complete?

For me it is the Tasks or Offers. I've tried the tasks and I fail on them too much ... even if I am very careful. I have resigned myself to the video offers since most of the others want some kind of purchase or install of software that is almost always laced with toolbars or other unwanted things that install even if I tell them not to.

Oh, and the easiest for me is Visit the Forum. :mrgreen:

I don't think you're really giving yourself a chance.

You are in the USA and the surveys are mostly for those in tier 1 countries.

I focus on trying to do all 5 SSI surveys every day and most days I do 4 or 5.
Also the Samplicios surveys popup from time to time and I usually get 1 or 2 of those daily.
There are always lots of PeanutLab surveys but I am to the point that I don't try those until AFTER I
have completed 4 or 5 SSI surveys OR if the PeanutLab surveys are at least $1.00 or more.

There is also the videos as you say you do those. The first thing I do is click on the videos above
the checklist box because that is where the majority of videos always are. I also check back on
the video player in that area thru-out the day because there is usually more. I also look on token
offers and on the matomy offers at their video player for videos at least once each day.

Another thing I do is I go thru the PeanutLabs offers list two or three times each day. For me, I
some times see in the mid to late afternoon hours, some new offers listed. These are almost always
very easy.

I have did the paid to call offers a couple of days in a row trying those out and made about $30 and
those were very easy. Of course, some people don't do those for fear someone is going to call them
like marketers.

Bottomline Kreacher, I just don't understand why you are not making more money here than you
are. No big deal if you don't want to. It does seem that you do want to. I suggest jumping in there
and giving yourself a chance, keep trying the surveys etc. It can really add up. These days I make
more from my own efforts here than I do from referrals.

Is it a joke? » Post #31

Tue Oct 22, 2013 20:19 in General Talk

palfriends wrote:
dukuntekno wrote:
palfriends wrote: I really just couldn't believe when you said people can make money with what we get from here.
click one 1 cent Ads a day, you makes money from it.

Oh! that was a mistake... I was quoting Valerie's word about paying the bills actually... (I made corrections on my post already)
What I really wanted to point out here is not to exaggerate. It only creates high expectations and probable misunderstandings. Yes, we make money but to depend on it for our daily needs for the rest of our lives, I don't think it's possible... :roll: As stated what we get here is extra income... meaning we just add this to our true/real earnings... this is my view... and it's our choice really if we just want to just sit and face the computer 24/7...

Have a nice day!

I have not read any exaggerations here and I certainly did not exaggerate about anything.
You absolutely did NOT quote what I said. I never said anything about your bills being paid the rest of your life
and I never said anything about depending on any particular money for the rest of your life.

Your view is your view and that is obviously as far as you are going to get.

People can read and they know I never said any such thing and you absolutely did not quote me
because I never said any such stupid thing as are stating I said.

I've been working online for 20 years and I make very good money doing it. I have helped thousands
of people, people from all over the world make very good money online. Just because you can't see
the forest for the trees, doesn't mean you should make statements that are not true about what I said.
I don't appreciate someone putting words in my mouth, especially when they make no sense at all.

Is it a joke? » Post #28

Tue Oct 22, 2013 02:06 in General Talk

palfriends wrote:
valerie wrote:
palfriends wrote:
valerie wrote:
.....
Oh believe me, I know how I come off. I am mean, old, and condescending....just to mention a few
of my horrific personality traits. But you see, I prefer to tell things how they really are and help people
see the light so they can make money to feed their families, pay their bills, etc.

impossible! how could you pay the bills earning from residue... :lol: that's not true in other places Valerie believe me.... I guess, you've got to be in our places before you speak... better to keep quiet for matters you're not sure of. You have to walk thru the lighted paths for you to know... check the countries of the complainer (ask yourself if they are coming from different places) then you will know the answer. I guess the light you are seeing is only for you... :P I am not against anyone or what... this is the truth... let's not deny it. (just don't exaggerate things.)

Good luck!...

I am not sure what you mean. There are people in many areas of the world, making very good money online. Not sure what you mean about residue. Are you referring to old crystal?

that's an english word, Valerie... but never mind... that's my personal interpretation of what we are really earning here.... it's like the song, a penny for your thoughts... :lol: I really just couldn't believe when you said people can make money with what we get from here. hmmm... maybe in your country, it could be yes but not in all of the countries. Some tasks are not available in other countries...

Good day!

I guess I still don't understand what you are saying and I am mighty sure
You don't understand what I am saying.

If anyone is asking how to make money here, the absolute first thing they should do is upgrade.
Oh sure there are always those that make excuses for not upgrading and I have read every excuse there is.

The second thing they should do is create some web pages, blogs, email signature lines to get a start on promotions to build an organization 8 levels deep.

The third thing would be to consistently log in thruout the day and focus on completing the daily checklist bonus.

The fourth thing is to always stay positive if at all possible because positivity is not just going to keep you mentally healthy it is going to flow over to those that are and/or considering to be your referrals. No one wants a cry baby sponsor.

The fifth thing you should do is a lot of reading and ask questions to which you find no answers.

It doesn't matter who you are or where you are as long as your country is listed, you can join and you can work and you can make money here.....and that is very obvious to anyone that looks around here at task earnings and winnings and cash outs and more.

Of course, it's always easier to spend time making excuses and nothing wrong with making excuses.
I just happen to prefer making money and helping those that want to make money too.

Is it a joke? » Post #23

Mon Oct 21, 2013 19:45 in General Talk

palfriends wrote:
valerie wrote:
.....
Oh believe me, I know how I come off. I am mean, old, and condescending....just to mention a few
of my horrific personality traits. But you see, I prefer to tell things how they really are and help people
see the light so they can make money to feed their families, pay their bills, etc.

impossible! how could you pay the bills earning from residue... :lol: that's not true in other places Valerie believe me.... I guess, you've got to be in our places before you speak... better to keep quiet for matters you're not sure of. You have to walk thru the lighted paths for you to know... check the countries of the complainer (ask yourself if they are coming from different places) then you will know the answer. I guess the light you are seeing is only for you... :P I am not against anyone or what... this is the truth... let's not deny it. (just don't exaggerate things.)

Good luck!...

I am not sure what you mean. There are people in many areas of the world, making very good money online. Not sure what you mean about residue. Are you referring to old crystal?

Is it a joke? » Post #19

Mon Oct 21, 2013 17:15 in General Talk

Kraai wrote:
valerie wrote: You're not taking all things considered. For example, as the other member pointed out, some
are incorrect in regards to being the same, as you posted here.

Another thing you are not taking into consideration, is the difficulty of the task or the time it
takes of the task. In other words, just because a task says 'find me' for 1 cent and on another
site the task is 1 cent for 'find me', does not mean it is the exact same tasks. I won't say I know
positively how CrowdFlower splits up their tasks amongst PTC, GPT, Mech Turk, and more...because
I don't know.

There is also some of the programs that pay points instead of cents which may or may not be
better depending on the program and their math.

In addition, there are programs such as ClixSense that will pay bonuses, such as weekly and
monthly based on how many you did in a week or in the top task takers for the month, etc.
Not to mention, the daily checklist bonus.

Bottom line however is, so what? If you see a task that pays more at one place than another
place, then it is up to you to choose which place you want to complete that task. Some may
prefer to do it at the place that pays lower simply because they'll make a higher bonus or they
find that task is easier to complete one place than another.

Valerie, the task I am referring to in my images above, is exactly the same, as Crowdflower will not allow me to work on that task in more than one site, as it is the same task. So, it is the same task, same difficulty, same time frames to complete, same everything, except the rates.

On the site that I use to complete these tasks, are also bonuses, I received 12% on top of every dollar that I earn as a bonus.

My original problem is still evident here, that I only receive 1 AD worth 1 cent per day, and about 3 ADS worth 0.001 cents per day, giving me on my own clicks only .0013 cents per day. That if there is no tasks to do here, as is the case currently now for the past week or two in my case, there is no way that I can reach the payout minimum or build up to re-invest in rented referrals etc, whil on the other two sites, I receive many ads together worth about 0.10 cents on my own clicks, and many tasks with higher pay as well as bonuses, that I already spend on those sites about 10 dollars each on rented referrals plus I have almost 10 dollars balance in my account left in far less time that it took me here to reach 1.90 dollars.

Now, I know, if I am not happy, nobody forces me to be here, and I can leave anytime, and I should leave instead of wasting my time on a site that clearly does not work as good as others in my own case (as this may not be the case of many others) but I can and will not leave my 1.90 something dollars behind, as I worked for it, so I guess I am stuck here till one day it reaches payout minimum, then I am outta here.

Maybe before you are 'outta here' you will figure out what makes ClixSense worthy.

Good luck.

Is it a joke? » Post #15

Mon Oct 21, 2013 14:56 in General Talk

kspz7653 wrote: That too. Have fun making money. :P

You have a point. :mrgreen:

Is it a joke? » Post #13

Mon Oct 21, 2013 14:42 in General Talk

kspz7653 wrote: I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm here mainly for fun! ;)

I have fun here some times but I don't mind saying that I am hear to make money.
If I wasn't making money here, I wouldn't be here.

Is it a joke? » Post #11

Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 in General Talk

You're not taking all things considered. For example, as the other member pointed out, some
are incorrect in regards to being the same, as you posted here.

Another thing you are not taking into consideration, is the difficulty of the task or the time it
takes of the task. In other words, just because a task says 'find me' for 1 cent and on another
site the task is 1 cent for 'find me', does not mean it is the exact same tasks. I won't say I know
positively how CrowdFlower splits up their tasks amongst PTC, GPT, Mech Turk, and more...because
I don't know.

There is also some of the programs that pay points instead of cents which may or may not be
better depending on the program and their math.

In addition, there are programs such as ClixSense that will pay bonuses, such as weekly and
monthly based on how many you did in a week or in the top task takers for the month, etc.
Not to mention, the daily checklist bonus.

Bottom line however is, so what? If you see a task that pays more at one place than another
place, then it is up to you to choose which place you want to complete that task. Some may
prefer to do it at the place that pays lower simply because they'll make a higher bonus or they
find that task is easier to complete one place than another.

Is it a joke? » Post #5

Sun Oct 20, 2013 19:16 in General Talk

Kraai, my post wasn't a joke but yours is. You said it would take you 8 years to cash out, that is a
joke in my book.

Your post is also a joke because that is your question....and I quote:

"Is it a joke?"

I don't really know what you are asking other than that because you appear to have it all figured
out for yourself, already.

If you get paid more else where for something, then it would make sense, maybe, to do it else where.
I say maybe because most PTC's out there are bullshit. That's not a joke coming from me, it's honesty.

Of course, I am not one so much for comparison. I make several thousand dollars per month in the
free to earn industry. There are people that make much more than I do in the free money industry.
I'm saying, I don't generalize and I don't compromise and I don't compare. I choose to make money period.
Therefore, I might focus on one thing one place and another thing another place. As long as the program
is legit, I do it. I certainly don't go to another place and say hey is this a joke because I get paid more for
an offer over at one place than I do this place.

See what I am saying?

Oh believe me, I know how I come off. I am mean, old, and condescending....just to mention a few
of my horrific personality traits. But you see, I prefer to tell things how they really are and help people
see the light so they can make money to feed their families, pay their bills, etc.

I will add this, in regards to tasks, it seems that CrowdFlower has to see your motivation and your
relentlessness and your effort. It's just a little something I have noticed over time. The tasks you
do at one place, may or may not be the same as tasks you do at another place, even if they appear
to be.

Any good movies lately? » Post #21

Sun Oct 20, 2013 14:14 in General Talk

TasMail wrote: @Val, brace yourself when you do watch Frozen Ground, several times I almost turned it off.
I watched the The Heat last night, OMG it was sooooooooooooo funny I laughed so hard, hope my neighbors did not hear me, I am sending it to Korea to my hubby for him to watch it was well, he is there for 12 months (army duty) and I am going there for 30days soon, just got my passport,, whoooo hooooo.
;)

ps.......... I think I still have some of those heavy speakers in my garage somewhere, aweeeeeeee the way things was made back then, wish they still made a Ford truck with metal and not fiberglass crap! I miss my old truck!! :lol:

I'm mighty sure I wouldn't want to turn it off. Nicholas Cage is one of my favorite actors and Cusack
I enjoy act, as well. The story, I am familiar with. I can imagine why you would say, you almost turned
if off. A pillow might be needed. :shock:

DISH will do that some times, place a new movie on demand and set the price higher than usual. That is
what they did. I ignore when they do that because usually in the next week or two, it will come on the
HD pay per view at regular price. Heck, it's been going on a month, and it's not on the HD yet. Maybe
this week. :roll:

I'm not so much into the transformer movies today but I did watch Pacific Rim last night. It was ok for the kind
of movie it is. I do really like a good sci fi movie but not so much the transformer type movies and this is
sort of what it reminded me of. My favorite part was when Perlman was eaten. :lol:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 17, 2019 19:00:21 EST