ClixSense Logo
Sign In
Username
Password
Sign Up For Free!
Sign UpGamesClixAddonToolbarHelpdeskFAQAnnouncementsMy TicketsSubmit a TicketClixResearch
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionTasksGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsInternationalSpanishPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

Is it a joke? » Post #31

Tue Oct 22, 2013 20:19 in General Talk

palfriends wrote:
dukuntekno wrote:
palfriends wrote: I really just couldn't believe when you said people can make money with what we get from here.
click one 1 cent Ads a day, you makes money from it.

Oh! that was a mistake... I was quoting Valerie's word about paying the bills actually... (I made corrections on my post already)
What I really wanted to point out here is not to exaggerate. It only creates high expectations and probable misunderstandings. Yes, we make money but to depend on it for our daily needs for the rest of our lives, I don't think it's possible... :roll: As stated what we get here is extra income... meaning we just add this to our true/real earnings... this is my view... and it's our choice really if we just want to just sit and face the computer 24/7...

Have a nice day!

I have not read any exaggerations here and I certainly did not exaggerate about anything.
You absolutely did NOT quote what I said. I never said anything about your bills being paid the rest of your life
and I never said anything about depending on any particular money for the rest of your life.

Your view is your view and that is obviously as far as you are going to get.

People can read and they know I never said any such thing and you absolutely did not quote me
because I never said any such stupid thing as are stating I said.

I've been working online for 20 years and I make very good money doing it. I have helped thousands
of people, people from all over the world make very good money online. Just because you can't see
the forest for the trees, doesn't mean you should make statements that are not true about what I said.
I don't appreciate someone putting words in my mouth, especially when they make no sense at all.

Is it a joke? » Post #28

Tue Oct 22, 2013 02:06 in General Talk

palfriends wrote:
valerie wrote:
palfriends wrote:
valerie wrote:
.....
Oh believe me, I know how I come off. I am mean, old, and condescending....just to mention a few
of my horrific personality traits. But you see, I prefer to tell things how they really are and help people
see the light so they can make money to feed their families, pay their bills, etc.

impossible! how could you pay the bills earning from residue... :lol: that's not true in other places Valerie believe me.... I guess, you've got to be in our places before you speak... better to keep quiet for matters you're not sure of. You have to walk thru the lighted paths for you to know... check the countries of the complainer (ask yourself if they are coming from different places) then you will know the answer. I guess the light you are seeing is only for you... :P I am not against anyone or what... this is the truth... let's not deny it. (just don't exaggerate things.)

Good luck!...

I am not sure what you mean. There are people in many areas of the world, making very good money online. Not sure what you mean about residue. Are you referring to old crystal?

that's an english word, Valerie... but never mind... that's my personal interpretation of what we are really earning here.... it's like the song, a penny for your thoughts... :lol: I really just couldn't believe when you said people can make money with what we get from here. hmmm... maybe in your country, it could be yes but not in all of the countries. Some tasks are not available in other countries...

Good day!

I guess I still don't understand what you are saying and I am mighty sure
You don't understand what I am saying.

If anyone is asking how to make money here, the absolute first thing they should do is upgrade.
Oh sure there are always those that make excuses for not upgrading and I have read every excuse there is.

The second thing they should do is create some web pages, blogs, email signature lines to get a start on promotions to build an organization 8 levels deep.

The third thing would be to consistently log in thruout the day and focus on completing the daily checklist bonus.

The fourth thing is to always stay positive if at all possible because positivity is not just going to keep you mentally healthy it is going to flow over to those that are and/or considering to be your referrals. No one wants a cry baby sponsor.

The fifth thing you should do is a lot of reading and ask questions to which you find no answers.

It doesn't matter who you are or where you are as long as your country is listed, you can join and you can work and you can make money here.....and that is very obvious to anyone that looks around here at task earnings and winnings and cash outs and more.

Of course, it's always easier to spend time making excuses and nothing wrong with making excuses.
I just happen to prefer making money and helping those that want to make money too.

Is it a joke? » Post #23

Mon Oct 21, 2013 19:45 in General Talk

palfriends wrote:
valerie wrote:
.....
Oh believe me, I know how I come off. I am mean, old, and condescending....just to mention a few
of my horrific personality traits. But you see, I prefer to tell things how they really are and help people
see the light so they can make money to feed their families, pay their bills, etc.

impossible! how could you pay the bills earning from residue... :lol: that's not true in other places Valerie believe me.... I guess, you've got to be in our places before you speak... better to keep quiet for matters you're not sure of. You have to walk thru the lighted paths for you to know... check the countries of the complainer (ask yourself if they are coming from different places) then you will know the answer. I guess the light you are seeing is only for you... :P I am not against anyone or what... this is the truth... let's not deny it. (just don't exaggerate things.)

Good luck!...

I am not sure what you mean. There are people in many areas of the world, making very good money online. Not sure what you mean about residue. Are you referring to old crystal?

Is it a joke? » Post #19

Mon Oct 21, 2013 17:15 in General Talk

Kraai wrote:
valerie wrote: You're not taking all things considered. For example, as the other member pointed out, some
are incorrect in regards to being the same, as you posted here.

Another thing you are not taking into consideration, is the difficulty of the task or the time it
takes of the task. In other words, just because a task says 'find me' for 1 cent and on another
site the task is 1 cent for 'find me', does not mean it is the exact same tasks. I won't say I know
positively how CrowdFlower splits up their tasks amongst PTC, GPT, Mech Turk, and more...because
I don't know.

There is also some of the programs that pay points instead of cents which may or may not be
better depending on the program and their math.

In addition, there are programs such as ClixSense that will pay bonuses, such as weekly and
monthly based on how many you did in a week or in the top task takers for the month, etc.
Not to mention, the daily checklist bonus.

Bottom line however is, so what? If you see a task that pays more at one place than another
place, then it is up to you to choose which place you want to complete that task. Some may
prefer to do it at the place that pays lower simply because they'll make a higher bonus or they
find that task is easier to complete one place than another.

Valerie, the task I am referring to in my images above, is exactly the same, as Crowdflower will not allow me to work on that task in more than one site, as it is the same task. So, it is the same task, same difficulty, same time frames to complete, same everything, except the rates.

On the site that I use to complete these tasks, are also bonuses, I received 12% on top of every dollar that I earn as a bonus.

My original problem is still evident here, that I only receive 1 AD worth 1 cent per day, and about 3 ADS worth 0.001 cents per day, giving me on my own clicks only .0013 cents per day. That if there is no tasks to do here, as is the case currently now for the past week or two in my case, there is no way that I can reach the payout minimum or build up to re-invest in rented referrals etc, whil on the other two sites, I receive many ads together worth about 0.10 cents on my own clicks, and many tasks with higher pay as well as bonuses, that I already spend on those sites about 10 dollars each on rented referrals plus I have almost 10 dollars balance in my account left in far less time that it took me here to reach 1.90 dollars.

Now, I know, if I am not happy, nobody forces me to be here, and I can leave anytime, and I should leave instead of wasting my time on a site that clearly does not work as good as others in my own case (as this may not be the case of many others) but I can and will not leave my 1.90 something dollars behind, as I worked for it, so I guess I am stuck here till one day it reaches payout minimum, then I am outta here.

Maybe before you are 'outta here' you will figure out what makes ClixSense worthy.

Good luck.

Is it a joke? » Post #15

Mon Oct 21, 2013 14:56 in General Talk

kspz7653 wrote: That too. Have fun making money. :P

You have a point. :mrgreen:

Is it a joke? » Post #13

Mon Oct 21, 2013 14:42 in General Talk

kspz7653 wrote: I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm here mainly for fun! ;)

I have fun here some times but I don't mind saying that I am hear to make money.
If I wasn't making money here, I wouldn't be here.

New Account Related(i need admin's help please :() » Post #4

Mon Oct 21, 2013 14:40 in General Support

You can only have one account at ClixSense.

From what you said, you have two accounts and will be going on a third.

You need to submit a support ticket thru the help desk to tell admin what you are
doing.

New Account Related(i need admin's help please :() » Post #2

Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 in General Support

What you are doing is cheating the terms and policies that ClixSense set forth.
What you say, doesn't even make the least bit of sense.

You can only have one account, period. If you had an account, you were to
reactivate that account if you had not logged in for such a long period of time.

Instead, it appears you cheated and created a second account.

Now, after a very short period of time, you say you want to close this account
and rejoin later.

It does not make sense. You don't need to close an account every time you
have something else to do.

Whatever you are doing, whoever you keep joining under thinking they are
going to do something special for you, or whatever the case may be, moderators
here have no control over your account/accounts and you'll need to submit
a helpdesk ticket.

Is it a joke? » Post #11

Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 in General Talk

You're not taking all things considered. For example, as the other member pointed out, some
are incorrect in regards to being the same, as you posted here.

Another thing you are not taking into consideration, is the difficulty of the task or the time it
takes of the task. In other words, just because a task says 'find me' for 1 cent and on another
site the task is 1 cent for 'find me', does not mean it is the exact same tasks. I won't say I know
positively how CrowdFlower splits up their tasks amongst PTC, GPT, Mech Turk, and more...because
I don't know.

There is also some of the programs that pay points instead of cents which may or may not be
better depending on the program and their math.

In addition, there are programs such as ClixSense that will pay bonuses, such as weekly and
monthly based on how many you did in a week or in the top task takers for the month, etc.
Not to mention, the daily checklist bonus.

Bottom line however is, so what? If you see a task that pays more at one place than another
place, then it is up to you to choose which place you want to complete that task. Some may
prefer to do it at the place that pays lower simply because they'll make a higher bonus or they
find that task is easier to complete one place than another.

Is it a joke? » Post #5

Sun Oct 20, 2013 19:16 in General Talk

Kraai, my post wasn't a joke but yours is. You said it would take you 8 years to cash out, that is a
joke in my book.

Your post is also a joke because that is your question....and I quote:

"Is it a joke?"

I don't really know what you are asking other than that because you appear to have it all figured
out for yourself, already.

If you get paid more else where for something, then it would make sense, maybe, to do it else where.
I say maybe because most PTC's out there are bullshit. That's not a joke coming from me, it's honesty.

Of course, I am not one so much for comparison. I make several thousand dollars per month in the
free to earn industry. There are people that make much more than I do in the free money industry.
I'm saying, I don't generalize and I don't compromise and I don't compare. I choose to make money period.
Therefore, I might focus on one thing one place and another thing another place. As long as the program
is legit, I do it. I certainly don't go to another place and say hey is this a joke because I get paid more for
an offer over at one place than I do this place.

See what I am saying?

Oh believe me, I know how I come off. I am mean, old, and condescending....just to mention a few
of my horrific personality traits. But you see, I prefer to tell things how they really are and help people
see the light so they can make money to feed their families, pay their bills, etc.

I will add this, in regards to tasks, it seems that CrowdFlower has to see your motivation and your
relentlessness and your effort. It's just a little something I have noticed over time. The tasks you
do at one place, may or may not be the same as tasks you do at another place, even if they appear
to be.

Any good movies lately? » Post #21

Sun Oct 20, 2013 14:14 in General Talk

TasMail wrote: @Val, brace yourself when you do watch Frozen Ground, several times I almost turned it off.
I watched the The Heat last night, OMG it was sooooooooooooo funny I laughed so hard, hope my neighbors did not hear me, I am sending it to Korea to my hubby for him to watch it was well, he is there for 12 months (army duty) and I am going there for 30days soon, just got my passport,, whoooo hooooo.
;)

ps.......... I think I still have some of those heavy speakers in my garage somewhere, aweeeeeeee the way things was made back then, wish they still made a Ford truck with metal and not fiberglass crap! I miss my old truck!! :lol:

I'm mighty sure I wouldn't want to turn it off. Nicholas Cage is one of my favorite actors and Cusack
I enjoy act, as well. The story, I am familiar with. I can imagine why you would say, you almost turned
if off. A pillow might be needed. :shock:

DISH will do that some times, place a new movie on demand and set the price higher than usual. That is
what they did. I ignore when they do that because usually in the next week or two, it will come on the
HD pay per view at regular price. Heck, it's been going on a month, and it's not on the HD yet. Maybe
this week. :roll:

I'm not so much into the transformer movies today but I did watch Pacific Rim last night. It was ok for the kind
of movie it is. I do really like a good sci fi movie but not so much the transformer type movies and this is
sort of what it reminded me of. My favorite part was when Perlman was eaten. :lol:

Has anyone heard of or used a team building site? » Post #4

Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:28 in General Talk

To me, it's just common sense and always has been but obviously, it is not for everyone and that is....

Having some tools and doing your own thing, that is going to get you referrals above and beyond
anything else online.

It's been this way for 20 years that I know of. The age old question, where do I get referrals, how
do I get referrals, is a downline club a good way to get referrals is a team site a good way to get
referrals, etc etc etc.

The question that comes out of my mouth is, what do you mean by good?

No matter what it is, you're usually going to have to dish out something in order to gain the referrals
and that may be work/promoting something or it may be money for advertising/rotator, etc.

A downline club and/or a team programs is not going to get you referrals. You have to do something.
You would have to promote the downline club or team site in order to gain referrals to it and then
hopefully those referrals will join ie ClixSense directly from your link. And/Or, you have to dish out
money to the downline club or team site, to be entered into a rotator or some sort of advertising.

When the general population use programs like ClixSense to make money, there are always those
that would like to make more, have referrals etc. However, they for the most part, don't want to
strategize and dish out a little money to do so.

That's what I taught for years online. How to take the leap, strategize, and make more money
by not going to the bank to do it.

I'll just leave you with this, no matter what you are advertising, no matter what you are focusing
on building, you need to do your own thing, not someone else's. You need your own tools, your
own pages, your own hosting, etc. Stop putting other peoples stuff first. When those other peoples
stuff disappears, guess what, you're outta of business!

Is it a joke? » Post #2

Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:13 in General Talk

I think your post is a joke.

You've been here for a month and you have completed offers, completed tasks, viewed ads.
You obviously know by now how many ads you are guaranteed each day and you obviously
know that ads are geo-targeted, come in thru-out the day.

If you keep up the pace you are presently, since you have already earned about $2.00, you
would be eligible to cash out in 4 months.

Any good movies lately? » Post #19

Sat Oct 19, 2013 13:55 in General Talk

There was a time when I had a couple of the theater speakers. I some times look back and wonder
how much those speakers cost. They were made out of metal and were rather heavy.

I was watching one of the antique shows, in which a couple men travel around looking for old items
to sell in their antique store. They came across an old drive in theater speaker and they thought it
the grandest thing. They bought it. I thought to myself, I use to have a couple of those I could have
sold them. :lol:

TasMail, I've been keeping an eye out for 'Frozen Ground' on pay per view because my man is in it.
It was on 'On Demand' and I wouldn't order it because 'On Demand' is more expensive. I thought
the next week it would be on 'HD' but to this day, it still hasn't appeared on the HD pay per view...
and it's been something like going on 3 weeks since it was on demand.

Usually if I am not sure what a movie is about or if it is going to be good, I go over to youtube and
watch the preview and read some of the comments. Only problem is now most of the comments
you see are by spammers.

I only order on pay per view these days, if It is something I am very interested in seeing. Much of
it is not worth paying for and some of it will come on netflix eventually anyway.

Any good movies lately? » Post #15

Fri Oct 18, 2013 16:04 in General Talk

Drive in theaters were a big hit primarily in the 60's and 70's.

There was a lot of plus's about drive in theaters. For example, as a norm, they showed two movies
and often times, 3. That is, you only paid once to get in, then the movies were shown back to back.
You got more viewing for your money than the usual inside theaters.

Another great feature of the drive in was, you could bring your own beer, whiskey, pot, food, whatever
you wanted. You couldn't smoke pot in a walk in theater and expect to get away with it nor drink booze
in a walk in theater and expect to get away with it.... ushers.

Still yet another great thing about the drive in theaters was that you could simply enjoy the summer
weather. If it was very hot, people would get out and sit on top of their cars, some would bring lawn
chairs and sit in those.

You couldn't have sex very easy at a walk in theater. :lol:

My first husband and I went steady for over two years before we married. He was two years older than
I and had a car. So in our high school years especially, Friday night was pretty much reserved for the
drive in night. We'd go to the drive in and usually meet up with other friends. Most of the movies at
that time that played in the drive in theaters were biker movies and scary movies. Altho Easy Rider was
one of the best movies ever made, in my opinion anyway, theaters ran it into the ground and then would
show one or two off the wall biker movies after it.....very sleazy biker moves with very poor acting.

Of course, there was always the thrill of placing friends and family in the trunk of the car so you could
save on the theater ticket price. I remember once we put my two younger cousins in the trunk and
after we got inside, I wouldn't let them out of the trunk for a bit...they were screaming. :mrgreen:
Well, it was all in good fun.

Any good movies lately? » Post #11

Fri Oct 18, 2013 13:23 in General Talk

ptcscrutiny wrote: Whenever I want to watch good movies, I browse the IMDb Top 250
The Shawshank Redemption and The Godfather series are truly a class apart. These movies will stay in your head for a week or maybe even more. No matter what you do, your mind will keep diverting to some scene from the movie.

Can you believe I saw the Godfather at the drive in when it first came out?
I did.

Like most, the Godfather (first one) is the best. 2 and 3 get a little silly but still very good.

There's a lot of very very good old movies, the classics, that most kids growing up today, don't even think about
watching.

If you ever get to see some of the very good old movies, you'll start going out of your way, to locate them.

Today, almost any actor can act. That's because it's mostly about the cosmetics and the filming.

In the old days, you absolutely had to be a good actor period or you didn't get to act.

Any good movies lately? » Post #7

Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:23 in General Talk

The first hangover movie was good, very funny.

The second hangover movie was ok, just not as funny as the first one.

I'm not going to pay to watch the third one. The reviews are rather bad on it.
I'll watch it some time if it comes on tv or netflix.

Some of the movies you mentioned, I have not heard of. Pacific Rim and White House Down....I'll have
to look those up.

How to remove the person that refered me? » Post #6

Thu Oct 17, 2013 14:30 in General Talk

jcboy4444 wrote: yeah but if shes got questions about sumthing she should be able to go to her sponsor, my two referrals always ask me question and I always respond to them within 24 hours, but that's just me!!! 8-)

Why?

I will tell you that most affiliate programs online, do not relay the sponsor contact information
and the referral never even knows who the person is that referred them.

A program, no matter what it is, should have complete information, support contact, in which
the referral can ask questions and get answers.

I shop online all the time. People I don't know, referred me to Macys, Amazon, ClickBank, Zappos,
OneKingsLane, JCP, and on and on and on. Not just department stores as I also stated ClickBank.
Not just affiliate programs like ClickBank but may traffic exchanges, safelists, text ad exchanges,
classified ad sites, and on and on and on.....do not display any sponsor contact information.

What if YOU worked hard to refer people and for whatever reason, you did not reply to their email.
Maybe you are dead. Maybe you are sickly. Maybe you focus on referring others but you are not
in any way shape or form good at answering questions. Maybe there is a problem with the email
you are using for contact.

Whatever the case may be. Someone, some where, took out their time, to inform you of ClixSense.
Just because you don't get a reply from them, is no reason to be moved to another sponsor. It is
very inappropriate. To top it off, this is not Shaklee or Amway. Its a simple GPT site.

Continued outages - 2 days later!!! » Post #13

Thu Oct 17, 2013 14:14 in Bug reports

Perhaps this will help some of you out that do not understand.
I do want to point out one thing and that is, ClixSense nor myself, is here to teach you about DNS.

ClixSense, myself, and other moderators have answered the questions about why ClixSense
was down, time and time and time again. Yes, I probably do sound like a robot at times
because I answer the same questions over and over and over.

And let me tell you people something, you people that are so very rude to moderators, that
moderators get paid $0. We take out our time to try and help members and I will say, the
majority of members appreciate it and very respectful towards moderators.

There are moderators now that rarely help due to mean rude and abusive members.

I can see why ClixSense did not have a forum for all those years. There are people that don't
appreciate anything, even when it's free.

Knowledge Base


Topic is closed because these questions have been answered many times over and because
there is a link in which you can go learn about dns and propagation because....ClixSense is not
here to teach you about DNS and propagation and neither am I or any other moderator for that
matter.

Continued outages - 2 days later!!! » Post #12

Thu Oct 17, 2013 14:04 in Bug reports

Dangussky wrote: the website have been offline, and what people telling you, that they have no problems or other things, it completely bulshit, because the site had problems with dns or somthing and it have been down time after time. Some of members been lucky, they connected without problem when website was running, others tried to connect in time, when website was down, so they was unlucky. The forum famous helper thinks we all are morons and do not know what we do. I believe she are the robot, system bout or somthing, because in all problems she always answering with same answer - you need clear you cache, you need clear you history, you need reopen you browser and you need relogin... com on, we live not the first day, we not born yesterday, we knew how to do that, the last thing you wanna wright in the forum. We come here when we cannot found other answers by self's, so all what they say its same and same and same, no help at all.... grow up and learn some new answers and usable stuff pleas...

Good grief!
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 1, 2014 20:20:44 EST