ClixSense Logo
Sign In
Username
Password
Sign Up For Free!
Sign UpGamesClixAddonHelpdeskFAQAnnouncementsMy TicketsSubmit a TicketClixResearchAffiliatesProgram Details
My StatsMy ReferralsMy Campaigns
BannersSplash Pages
HomeForumPosts by valerie

Jump to
ClixSenseNews and UpdatesMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsFeature RequestsMember IntroductionTasksGeneral TalkSupport CenterGeneral SupportPayment Processor SupportBug reportsInternationalSpanishPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by valerie
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

Regarding some/one of the adds.... » Post #3

Wed Jul 17, 2013 13:47 in General Talk

This is ClixSense. If you have a question or comment about ClixSense, feel free to post it.

In regards to an issue with clicking an ad, you can submit a support ticket with the info and what happen.

However, this program is not about other programs and a good idea would be to google your questions,
contact your online friends directly, perhaps even better yet, ask questions to that program.

Just wanna know.. » Post #4

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:17 in General Talk

You are welcome.

Sign up Commision » Post #3

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:16 in General Support

lol- wrote: Hi
i have 1 refferal who assigned me as upline(he had no upline since joining)
my question is that will i get any signup commision from that refferal?
Thanks

Yes, you will receive earnings from your directly sponsored (level 1) referrals activity.
You can view the affiliate plan to see earnings and comparisons of what activities you earn by way of your referrals.

Clicking Away » Post #8

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:11 in Member Introduction

kandisaffiliate wrote: What really bothers me is the low pay an that the grid really seems to be a waste of my time. But I'm willing to keep on clicking here for some reason. Getting people to join under me is a difficult thing because of the low payments we get here, compared to some other click sites.

You don't have to play the clixgrid. It's a chance of luck to win but also it adds to completion
of the daily checklist bonus.

Just wanna know.. » Post #2

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:06 in General Talk

Yes that is true.

A few tips for building your ClixSense » Post #216

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:05 in General Talk

tdoloriel wrote: hi i was just a newbie and i really want to focus to clixsense since i see to it that it is a nice ptc
but i am really wondering and just have some questions

WHY IS IT MY REFERRAL LINK DOESN'T WORK??

i already have invited some of my friends to also register using my referral link but
they failed to register and the comment " you already have an account pls. log. in " always appears
even if they were not really registered yet.

kindly help me with this situation
so that i can also have a referral of my own

pls. help thanx

Your referral link works fine just like everyone elses and all have worked fine for almost 8 years.
If a referral attempts registration and they get a message they are already a member, it means
just that, they are already a member.

Sick and Tired of not getting paid » Post #6

Wed Jul 17, 2013 04:00 in General Talk

Free Money is a general term long since used online, referring to ways to make money
without expenditures.

At this very moment, I am kicked back in a recliner, watching HGTV, sipping on ice water, wondering
which house the couple on tv will choose to buy. It is almost 3am. I have a little mini ipad on a pillow
in my lap. ClixSense is not taking my valuable time. I choose to share my spare time with ClixSense
to make extra money.

Sick and Tired of not getting paid » Post #4

Wed Jul 17, 2013 00:27 in General Talk

I thought I made myself clear explaining free versus paid.

I don't know why you are jumping all over me simply because I posted a reply to your post,
doing my best to explain that obviously did not help you understand at all.

In regards to 'my members', I am not sure what you are talking about. I am a member here
just like you are a member here.

In regards to a contract, I am not sure what you mean there, either.

In regards to time, I never said time was not valuable. I have no idea about your time or
what you choose to do with it nor is it any of my business.

There are various reasons why some times an offer does not confirm. Perhaps you should read
my tips in the 'offers' forum section. There is a host of reasons why offers don't always confirm.
Some times the offer may not be on the up and up, dependent on the advertiser/client. However,
you are certainly not forced to do offers and have the option not to do them.

Sick and Tired of not getting paid » Post #2

Tue Jul 16, 2013 21:00 in General Talk

Well you know what, that has always been the problem online with 'free'.

I am not saying right or wrong or good or bad. I am saying what I just
stated and in a nutshell it means that, free does not always mean money.

The BIG issue in making money online is that the same goes for PAYING
monthly fees....that does not mean you will make money either.

Many years ago I would teach people on a low budget or not willing to risk
money, to focus on legitimate free earning opportunities, then take that
free money and place a portion in their pocket and a portion into a long
term legit monthly fee opportunity.

Perhaps I am sounding off track.

Free can be tough too and some times timing consuming as well. IF all
the stuff that is free really paid us as stated, we'd all have a lot more money.

After awhile, one sort of learns which types of offers will most likely pay out
and which don't. It's also a lot about how much time a person wants to spend,
finding out.

The site is not loaded today » Post #2

Tue Jul 16, 2013 15:47 in General Support

Personally, have not experienced any issues with the site not loading today.

However, it is the internet and websites run on servers. Servers some times experience
hiccups, time outs, and a host of other little things that can cause the server to stop or
overload momentarily.

Additionally, just like your own internet service may time out, stop due to weather or
other issues, a server can do the same.

So, I wouldn't be concerned about the why if I were you. ClixSense takes care of it and
if the site is ever inaccessible, realize that it will be back as soon as feasibly possible. It's
been here going on 8 years and that speaks for itself.

Zimmerman Trial » Post #9

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 in General Talk

For those who do not know, states in the USA, have varying laws.
The state of Florida is very lax in many of their laws compared to other states.

Altho many people, political especially, tried to make this case about racism, it really wasn't at all.
Zimmerman stated on the phone with the 911 operator, he could not describe the young man at all.
It was a dark rainy night and Trayvon could have been green for all Zimmerman knew.

To be clear, the 911 operator is not the police. So, when the 911 operator told Zimmerman not to
follow the man, Zimmerman did not do what she said but he also did not legally break any rule because
it was not the law that told him not to follow the man, it was simply a 911 operator. Very big difference.

I believe the real secret or real question in this case is, who confronted who first and who started the
fighting first.

In the USA, people are entitled to protect themselves from harm. However, it's important to know who
the instigator is, exactly who started the fight (if you will) first.

Zimmerman, was a neighborhood watch community person. There had been some burglaries in the area
and Zimmerman obviously volunteered to keep an eye on the neighborhood for possible burglars.

I think Zimmerman was overzealous with his neighborhood watch position. On a dark, rainy night, young
Trayvon with his hoodie pulled over his head, leisurely walking a long in the rain, appeared out of place.
In other words, on a rainy night or even rainy day for that matter, people generally run or walk very quickly
to get out of the rain.

I never read or heard anyone state this during the trial but perhaps someone has, burglars love rainy nights!
I think many people know this. It's always been said that a thief will choose a rainy night to rob a place or
rob someone, over a nice full moon.

Zimmerman always carried a gun. He carried it every where except to his place of work. So it wasn't like
he was just sporting a gun so he could murder the first person that came along. That was not the case
either.

I believe the laws in Florida should be a little stiffer. I think Zimmerman was overzealous with the
neighborhood watch position. I also think WATCH means WATCH and does NOT mean CONFRONT/FOLLOW.
The 911 operator told Zimmerman the correct thing to do, don't follow him, the police will check it out.
So the first big mistake was Zimmerman did not follow the 911 operators instructions. Instead, he got
out of his car and continued to follow the young Trayvon.

According to witnesses, it was Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and even Trayvon's father initially stated
during police interrogation, it was not Trayvon's voice yelling for help.

It was stated that Trayvon had marijuana and an unknown substance in his system. I really didn't understand
the 'unknown substance' bit. I think most of us know that marijuana as a norm, results in more of a
relaxed stupor than anything else. People can get stoned all day long but that does not generally make
them into burglars. If marijuana was a deciding factor then most all of us should be in the electric chair.

Everyone really does need to understand, that this case is not about racism at all. There was also
insufficient evidence and probably most cases of this nature in the state of Florida would never gone
to trial.

Don't allow people in politics and racists to rule your heart and your decisions.

It's very sad this young man was killed, and it should have never happen. Trying to relate it to another
case of a man convicted for dog fights or the Anthony case, just does not cut it at all. This case has no
similarities at all to those cases.

I think people around the world should plainly be able to see, that new laws need to be engaged in
the state of Florida to prevent such a tragedy from ever happening again. I don't believe that Trayvon
died due the color of his skin. I don't believe it was murder. I believe it was paranoia between two
people that could have been totally prevented. Zimmerman should have never got out of his car
and followed Trayvon. That was the first big mistake right there.

Hopefully, this case will result in newer laws in the state of Florida that make it punishable to follow
someone. People can't go around following people just because they appear to be up to no good.

It's a very sad case indeed.

PS. I lived at Sanford Lake about 13/14 years ago. The people are outgoing and friendly. A nice area.

ClixGrid Suggestion » Post #2

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 in Feature Requests

I have to say, I completely ignore the 'win 5 free plays'. I guess someone wins on the extra
free plays some times, I don't know, but it is silly to me. So I agree with you on it because
I think those that have been here long enough, it's a turn off when they win 5 free plays.

My payment for the first time! » Post #2

Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 in Payment Proofs

Remove transaction id from image

morning » Post #3

Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:58 in General Talk

howdy!

Why English is so hard? » Post #2

Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:57 in General Talk

:lol: Hilarious!

They do say that the English language is the hardest language to learn.

I don't know about that. My guess would be, any language you are trying to learn, would be difficult, until you learn it, that is. :P

When I hear Chinese language, it sounds so gibberish.

When I hear Spanish language, it sounds so fast, like everyone is talking ten thousand miles an hour.

Writing a language, seems even more difficult. I understand letters but all those little lines and marks
and writing left to right, seems impossible to learn......errr right to left......hmmm

Why does the world have to be so mysterious! :roll:

invitation fails » Post #2

Fri Jul 12, 2013 21:49 in General Support

You will need to submit a support ticket.

The system sees you as trying to cheat, I guess so you need to submit a support ticket and explain.

Newer members get better deals » Post #7

Thu Jul 11, 2013 13:48 in Feature Requests

I disagree with all.

What happens with individuals online that are working to make money is, they
first utilize who they know. In other words, they tell their family, friends, online
friends and/or online followers, and that's about it. They are then done because
they have already gone thru all the folks they know.

Now then some, extend a bit further in that they will utilize a traffic exchange or
two, place a few free ads around online, maybe even post on their own blog or website.

Then what?

In the advert arena, whether online or offline, you have to keep on keeping on, keep
seeking more places to advertise, more people to view your ad, etc.

Every day, more people get online for the first time and seeking ways to make money.
You have to get a lot of stuff out there and as many places as you possibly can and that
can also be a never ending process.

So I'd say, yes it may be more difficult to locate referrals in the PTC network of things
but that is a very small portion of online people.

In regards to upgrading members, that is an option all sponsors have at CS. It does
not matter when you joined. I will say this, I highly DON'T recommend it. I really
don't. At the very least, I would watch my directly sponsored for a very long time, see
if they are truly using the system on a daily basis. After about a year, if that member
was not upgraded, I'd probably contact them, see if they replied, and then upgrade
their membership.

The thing is, upgrade is ONLY $17 a year and if you truly work ClixSense, click ads, do
offers, do tasks, play the clixgrid every day, you can probably upgrade your own membership
rather soon.

I have upgraded members before and I don't think but maybe one of them are still active.

Looking For Work » Post #3

Tue Jul 09, 2013 16:05 in General Talk

oberder wrote: Gawd, I nearly made my drink come out of my nose after reading this :lol: The last doctor really got me in stitches

I thought it hilarious too, especially the first time I read it.

FYI regarding no tasks » Post #200

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:34 in Tasks

BabeRuth wrote: Considering that EVERY time I check for Tasks, I get an ERROR Message, it is extremely difficult to find and complete a task.
Secondly, considering that completing Tasks is a necessary todo to complete my checklist, getting the checklist bonus is impossible.
Now come on Valerie, tell my how I am missing out.

You are incorrect.

Completing tasks is not a requirement for the checklist bonus.
It is an option.

Clixgrid » Post #9

Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:30 in General Talk

After I made my original reply to this topic, I timed it myself by clicking 20 ads.
Clicking/Viewing 20 ads, took me just over 2 minutes.

Therefore, at least for me, I'd guesstimate it takes me 6 to 9 minutes to view 60 ads.

I really can't see the big issue here. The ClixGrid, which has been stated time and time again, is
a great resource for advertisers and members have the chance due to luck, of winning some extra
money. The time counter is very brief and it truly does not take much time to view the ads. Unless
you have a major issue or very very slow internet service, you should be able to view 20 ads in the
ClixGrid, within several minutes. By viewing a minimum of 20 ads in the ClixGrid, you are on your
way to achieving the Daily CheckList Bonus which results also, in some extra earnings.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 26, 2014 04:26:50 EST