Okay let me summarize the things about Neobux and Clixsense:
Neobux has rented referrals. But for me (personal opinion here) Renting referrals is like a gamble.
1. They can earn you a lot if you are lucky
1. You can not control them.
2. You can't mail them like "Hey dude I've seen you've been inactive for a while, do you need help?"
3. You just wait on them to click. IF they click.
Clixsense doesn't allow renting.
So let's say that 1 point goes to Neobux on this topic.
Neobux has Direct referrals.
1. They do give you commissions on your DR's Tasks (there they are called MicroJobs)
1. If you make a blog and the guy sign ups from there you are unable to get in touch with him unless he contacts you trough your blog.
2. Even if you get in touch it's hard to keep every referral motivated (Low paid-to-click value).
3. Only certain ads are credited when your referral clicks - The orange (fixed) ones, the standard and extended exposure.
4. No advertising purchase bonus for you from your direct referral's purchases. Simply put if your referrals decides to advertise in Neobux you get nothing.
5. Very small purchase commissions on other kinds of purchases (for renting referrals and golden memberships) - for example if your referral purchases a golden membership (which costs 90$ USD) you will get 1% of that sum - which is 0.90$. And they will be credited to you in a few months.
6. You have a limited amount of Direct referrals. Basically you have to either be active a long time in order to be able to increase your DR capacity or just buy yourself the right to have more Direct referrals.
7. You can't have direct referrals right away - you have to meet some requirements first.
8. You have NO info regarding the person, whose referral you are, there is no way to get in touch with him. Also you can't become somebody else's referral, which is kinda taking away your right to choose.
9. If you're a standard member and you get Direct referrals they earn you really small commissions - 0.0005$ per click on a fixed ad.
Clixsense has Direct referrals too.
1. Unlimited amount of direct referrals AND indirect referrals.
2. Eight levels deep referral system.
3. Big purchase commissions from your DR's purchases: 10% for advertising purchases (Even Clixgrid advertising), 2$ if he buys a premium account (this is valid only for direct referrals)
4. ALL referral clicks are credited to you. I can write how much each, but it is easier to just say that you get 20% in total from your referral's clicks (40% if you're premium)
5. Tasks and offers commissions are also available
6. Sign-up bonus (premium only) - basically you get 0.50$ when your direct referral hits 1$ in his own clicks.
7. You can have a direct referral on your first day after joining.
8. If you like you can leave contact info for your referrals, so can they.
9. If your sponsor is inactive you can become somebody else's referral with no issues.
1. Some countries get more ads than others, due to Clixsense's strong geo-targeting. That's why, some referrals just earn you quite less than others. This is valid for offers and tasks too!
2. Hard to keep people motivated.
So here Clixsense is the better choice - 1 point to Clixsense
Neobux has a forum
1. A lot of dedicated people has tried to explain you in full the usage of the site.
2. Active people, which are eager to help you.
1. Insane censorship - Just try to post that the rented referrals are bots on the neobux forum and you are getting banned from there for LIFE. How dare you express your opinion?
2. Simply refusing to make a Bulgarian forum (I know, this is kind of personal, but a lot of other countries get their forum, Bulgarians do not. And there are a lot of Bulgarians in Neobux !!!)
3. You have a minimal set of requirements in order to begin posting (I know it's a spam/abuse prevention thing, but it's there it should be pointed out)
Clixsense has a forum too
1. Also, a lot of dedicated people, who are eager to help you in any way. You are even provided with the option to get in touch with someone off the forum, by submitting a support ticket.
2. Active people and a friendly community, ready to assist you.
3. Even if you share a false statement, regarding clixsense (Example - Clixgrid is rigged), people will open it for discussion, rather then just banning you.
1. You have a minimal set of requirements in order to begin posting (I know it's a spam/abuse prevention thing, but it's there it should be pointed out)
2. Your first three posts will be reviewed by a moderator before published (Also a spam/abuse prevention measure, but still it has to be pointed out)
In my personal opinion - the Clixsense forum is more user friendly, and less eager to ban you - 1 point to Clixsense
1. You can cash out when you reach 2.00$ to PayPal, Payza and Neteller (first cashout only).
2. All payments usually are instant. Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours, otherwise they are instant.
1. After each cashout your minimum cashout amount increases with 1$, until it reaches 10$.
2. No provided details can be found on their TOS page, regarding the payment processor fees. Which means you have to ask additionally for that.
3. When cashing out you are UNABLE to pre-set the amount, which you would like to withdraw. Which means, that for example you have 2.50$ and you would like to cashout 2.00$, leaving you with 0.50$ in your account balance. Well you can't do that. Either you take all your money, or they stay in your account balance. Kinda taking away your freedom over the money that you OWN.
4. Kinda hard to explain, but: You can get paid only the amount equal, or higher of the investment that you've made trough your payment processor. In simple words - If you invest 100$ trough Payza for Renting referrals you can't cashout to PayPal, due to the fact, that you've invested trough Payza in the first place.
1. You can pre-set how much you can withdraw from your account - for example you have 15$, but you want to withdraw only 10$ - you CAN do that! Also, on a later time if you change your mind, and decide to make an addition to your cashout request - you CAN do that too!
2. Your minimum cashout doesn't raise, no matter how many times you cashout.
3. Available processors: PayPal, Payza, Liberty reserve and check
4. All details, regarding the cashout fees can be found in the help & support page.
5. You can use whichever payment processor you like without being bound to use the same one that you've made purchases trough.
1. Payments are not instant - they are paid weekly on Mondays and Fridays for electronic payments and checks are sent every first Monday of each month.
Yet again Clixsense takes the lead here, simply because you have more clarity, regarding the cashouts.
1. AdAlert is a really small, not taking a lot of space toolbar, that I personally like.
2. It has been designed by Neobux ultimately for the reason of helping you get the latest ads.
3. It can be easily configured to do your bidding.
1. If you're not careful with the settings it can really mess up your full screen applications, when running.
1. It's a toolbar, that does its job.
1. CONDUIT. I hate everything related to this company. When downloading the toolbar I expect to be able to see when new ads are coming in, not having this:
Which forces me to do this:
Then go to about:config of my browser and reset the values of the toolbar, so when I open a new tab I don't get the Clixsense customized web search, nor having a homepage that I do not want.
Not that I have anything against Clixsense. Just conduit and their way of invading your PC.
Having in mind that Clixsense are probably thinking about developing a better toolbar as we speak, at the moment, right here, right now, the Neobux's AdAlert is the better one.
1. Not only you have a support ticket system, but also you have the ability to chat with other users as well.
1. Completely NOT taking your issues under hand. For example ( My personal experience):
"My friend signed up under my referral link why isn't he listed in my downline?
24 hours later
Answer - he is somebody else's referral.
Well I am looking at his browsing history right now and I see him visiting MY referral link, what went wrong.
24 hours later
Answer - you did everything right."
Geez. Thanks, you sure helped me a lot.
1. Reading your tickets in full and responding accordingly and accurately, always taking not more than 6-8 hours MAXIMUM.
2. Having the ability to communicate directly with the people, who run the site, not their lower branch employees.
1. Simply NONE!
No arguing here, Clixsense takes the cake
1. Nothing much can be said here, Neobux gives you the opportunity to buy their services, you pay, nothing worth mentioning here.
1. Not letting you have some freedom over your funds. Even though you can buy services with your main balance (this is how it SHOULD be) you Can't take 5$ from your main balance and add the rest trough paypal. Like, for example, you have 20$ in your neobux main balance, 70$ in your paypal and you want to upgrade to golden. Well, you can't. Either you must have 90$ in your main balance or 90$ in paypal.
1. Always having the option to "take away" some of the payment that you are currently going to undertake from your account's balance. A nice MUST-HAVE feature for all sites.
No arguing here, Clixsense takes the cake too.
Upgrading your account...
1. Large variety of account upgrades, each one with good features, giving you tons of ways to earn from Direct and Rented referrals.
1. The prices. The cheapest upgrade costs 90$, and it even goes up to 890$ (And you have to own a golden account in order to make that purchase, so it makes it even more expensive).
2. Having a little look-around the cheapest 90$ upgrade I've done a little math. Let's say you purchase a golden account today, without having any referrals. For one year you will be having 9 fixed ads, 0.01$ each every day. Even if you are a constant clicker and click every day you will be making 0.09$ from the golden membership ads. The other ads should not be considered in this calculation, simply because you are getting them whether you have a golden account or not. So, for 365 x 0.09 you get 32.85$. Which leaves you with 57.15$ less.
(I know that this can be changed with referrals, but that is not my point. I am reviewing the features that the upgrade gives you, without referrals.)
3. Making it harder for you to rent when you're a golden member. Nearly impossible to "catch" a good moment to rent.
1. Cheap upgrade, providing you with lots of features.
2. Doing the math, the premium account grants you with 3 more fixed 0.01$ ads per day, rather then 1 fixed ad of 0.01$ per day. There are a lot of premium-only ads, but they depend on country location, so I will stick with the fixed ones. So, you get 3 ads additionally, each day for 365 days. This makes 10.95$ in total, for 1 year, if you are active every day. Even though the upgrade is 17$ you still can see the difference. Also, if 17$ is too high for you, you can get in touch with your sponsor to send him 15$ and he will upgrade you for a lower price.
1. Costs money
1 point to Clixsense yet again
1. Easy to use, light and simple botcheck
2. Giving you the ability to export a list of your Referrals's activity, which you can import in excel.
3. When it comes to advertising it is easy to use.
1. Lack of clarity, regarding the sites features.
2. The inability to see how many money you've earned trough your own clicks and referral clicks too. All you see is a number of ads viewed, not any money.
3. You saw an ad you liked, but accidentally closed it? Well that's too bad. If the ad has expired there is no way to see a personal history of the links visited.
1. Easy to use, a bit heavier bot-check, but quite unique and fun.
2. Having the ability to see how much you've earned from:
- Your own ad clicks, tasks, offers, everything! (You can look YEARS back!)
- Your referral's activity - Clicks, tasks, offers, purchases, upgrades, everything! (Still - Years back!)
3. Being able to see the links you've visited - This feature is too awesome to describe. Not only it makes the advertisers happy, but the users too. It makes you fell that somebody thought of that, and took it into consideration.
4. You have a ton of games you can play whenever you feel like it. Scoreboards, user comments, ratings, being able to add them to favorites, everything.
1. Some users complain about the way of purchasing ads (the ad credits) claiming that they thought that these credits provide you additional ads that you can view. It's not that much of a flaw, but it has to be pointed out.
1 point to Clixsense yet again
Games with prizes
1. Adprize has large prizes, including a golden membership for free.
2. The more ads you click the more chances you get!
1. Gets frustrating...
1. Fixed amount of chances per day. (with the ability to win more chances)
1. Also gets frustrating.
2. Has small prizes, compared to neobux (BUT I AM HAPPY WITH THEM
Here Neobux wins for me, simply because you have more chances per day and the ability to win greater prizes.
So, in total this is a "review" of my own personal experience with both sites.
I hope that it helps someone in some way.
Also, if something I said is against the rules, sorry. I just wanted to share as much as possible info.