Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

$1000 Completed on ClixSense » Post #47

Sat Sep 30, 2017 05:28 in Your Stats

Very nice earning , congrats

Every Day , Good Day ....tasman1 » Post #1

Fri Sep 29, 2017 23:45 in Success Stories

today $3.3828 yesterday $4.9544

63,265,963 29 Sep 2017 23:31 EST Complete Peanut Labs Offerwall (Survey) $0.3300
63,263,538 29 Sep 2017 22:57 EST Complete Peanut Labs Offerwall (Survey) $0.5200
63,260,045 29 Sep 2017 22:05 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,254,770 29 Sep 2017 20:39 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,254,058 29 Sep 2017 20:26 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,250,922 29 Sep 2017 19:30 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0400
63,250,095 29 Sep 2017 19:13 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,249,778 29 Sep 2017 19:07 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9834095) $0.3500
63,247,972 29 Sep 2017 18:31 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,247,622 29 Sep 2017 18:23 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,246,816 29 Sep 2017 18:07 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9833074) $0.8000
63,245,802 29 Sep 2017 17:47 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #1258275) $0.3600
63,200,012 29 Sep 2017 05:12 EST Complete Tap Research $0.1500
63,197,887 29 Sep 2017 04:38 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,197,417 29 Sep 2017 04:31 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,179,847 29 Sep 2017 00:21 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,179,467 29 Sep 2017 00:17 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100

Checklist Bonus on 29-09-2017 » Post #2

Fri Sep 29, 2017 22:58 in Success Stories

Perfect , big congrats

New clixsense. » Post #32

Fri Sep 29, 2017 21:08 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote: Someone get these guys a ruler . . . :lol:

@ CroqueMitaine,
I only care about myself and my family. . . .

CS could be gone tomorrow, wouldn't bother me a bit...

Would not lose sleep about other members... Not even
@ Tas, I consider a ClixSense friend...



Same here , and think that is a fact for most , reality
We are here to make money , if we can , not to cry if somebody can not or wish not to make money

New clixsense. » Post #29

Fri Sep 29, 2017 19:45 in General Talk

CroqueMitaine wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
CroqueMitaine wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Since start of new CS , some 2 month , I earn every day minimum 10% more for min 10-15% less time here

Fact is fact

since you say fact is fact .....

Clixsense.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa



Alexa trafic ? , I do not care , I care how much I earn here and I earn good and earn more since new CS
In shop I can not pay with Alexa trafic but I can with real money from CS

Fact is fact

You prove my point, you care about yourself only
You fact is useless since you care only about you and not the other members
Fact #1
And 10% is so ....irrelevant of the situation. what is about 10-15$ :lol:
Fact#2

you earned very small here $2300


My dear friend...... I do just small part of surveys here at CS [ told many times here , no all egg in one basket , max 30% ]

2300 earning ... let see
Year 1 . joined but did not work here
Year 2, started working here , just a bit , maybe just once a week
Year 3 and 4 ,,, was Mod at 2 small site , perfect earning and not much time to come here
Do I continue to tell why I earned only 2300 here since I joined ?

OK , one more proof why earned only 2300.
my task , 11870, all from CF
but for long time not doing it here
Iam ok with CF, but not perfect , can not win contest weekly here
but wining contest in CF section at one small site is a must every week , and I win it every week , first or second

Twin.. month $89.6672 last month $87.1818 » Post #1

Fri Sep 29, 2017 19:10 in Success Stories

month $87.6472 last month $87.1818

update for last day in September

month $89.6672 last month $87.1818

ClixSense.KrypteriA » Post #7

Fri Sep 29, 2017 17:42 in Success Stories

MLivePro wrote: KrypteriA - And how did you earn that amount?


I can answer that ................hard work

New clixsense. » Post #25

Fri Sep 29, 2017 17:29 in General Talk

CroqueMitaine wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Since start of new CS , some 2 month , I earn every day minimum 10% more for min 10-15% less time here

Fact is fact

since you say fact is fact .....

Clixsense.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa



Alexa trafic ? , I do not care , I care how much I earn here and I earn good and earn more since new CS
In shop I can not pay with Alexa trafic but I can with real money from CS

Fact is fact

Suprfast Payment 61.03....tasman1 » Post #1

Fri Sep 29, 2017 17:19 in Payment Proofs

Dear ...................

You've got cash!

ClixSense (alertpay@clixsense.com) just sent you money through Payza.
Payment Details

Date: September 29, 2017 3:48:06 PM
Amount Sent: $61.03 USD
Sender Name: ClixSense
Sender Email: alertpay@clixsense.com
Reference Number: ....................
Message: Thank you for participating in our program, enjoy your reward! Please do not refund this payment without contacting us first.

View the details of this transaction by logging into your Payza account.
Thanks for choosing Payza,
Team Payza

New clixsense. » Post #20

Fri Sep 29, 2017 00:12 in General Talk

Since start of new CS , some 2 month , I earn every day minimum 10% more for min 10-15% less time here

Fact is fact

4.95 on 28/09.....tasman1 » Post #1

Thu Sep 28, 2017 23:42 in Success Stories

today $4.9544

63,175,644 28 Sep 2017 23:19 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #1250700) $1.4500
63,173,681 28 Sep 2017 22:39 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100
63,172,471 28 Sep 2017 22:17 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #1261822) $0.4900
63,171,454 28 Sep 2017 21:59 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9830664) $0.4100
63,170,036 28 Sep 2017 21:35 EST Complete CINT (Project #194639) $0.6200
63,167,512 28 Sep 2017 20:52 EST Complete YourSurveys (Project #9830511) $0.5300
63,161,041 28 Sep 2017 18:59 EST Complete Peanut Labs Offerwall (Survey) $0.3300
63,109,923 28 Sep 2017 04:44 EST Complete Samplicio.us (Project #1258773) $0.7300
63,091,038 28 Sep 2017 00:21 EST Complete Tap Research $0.0100

Need a booster? » Post #2

Thu Sep 28, 2017 23:24 in Success Stories

wow , perfect , congrats
one more coffee and you go to 10.00 daily

CHECKLIST ON 27.09.17 » Post #7

Thu Sep 28, 2017 22:32 in Success Stories

cool , congrats

someone eating the survey's » Post #5

Thu Sep 28, 2017 04:47 in General Talk

rpdesign wrote: on average, my small portion is only 5-7 :D ... maybe tasman1 could cut down since he's eating a bigger pie daily


Can not , I am poor , look at my acc balance here ,,,,,,zero , nothing in

The end of the world is sept 23,2017 » Post #27

Thu Sep 28, 2017 02:40 in General Talk

My wife still think it is end of the world , she continue to spend , spend , spend

350 usd ...clixense rocks » Post #7

Thu Sep 28, 2017 02:34 in Success Stories

sam83335 wrote: thursday is always a busy day on clixense ....money money money


depend on place of living , nothing here [ it is thursday here ] and no surveys at this stage

Congrats

How can i earn more? » Post #2

Thu Sep 28, 2017 02:29 in General Talk

You can not earn more , you earned only 5 buck in year and half , in short you are not working

Plus we do not have ads to clik on this site for long , long time

Enjoy you holiday

someone eating the survey's » Post #2

Wed Sep 27, 2017 23:20 in General Talk

Not all people are fortunate to have a food on table
In desperation they eat surveys as last resort :mrgreen:

I am going hardcore collecting as much Bitcoin » Post #6

Wed Sep 27, 2017 21:47 in General Talk

rpdesign wrote: bitcoin shooting up again this week :thumbup:


Shooting up not possible for me , to old

I am going hardcore collecting as much Bitcoin » Post #4

Wed Sep 27, 2017 21:44 in General Talk

sweetpie3000 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: I am going full speed collecting as much Dollars I can. I don't want to miss once a lifetime to get rich on Dollars.

Dollars is becoming worthless now. :lol:


Just send it here , I love to collect worthless dollars
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 26, 2019 19:55:42 EST