Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by tasman1

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by tasman1
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

Never at zero » Post #4

Fri Oct 14, 2016 01:42 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: I just switched to Tango due to my ongoing argument with Paypal. It's depressing. There's no way to add to it, because the cards only come in $5 increments. At this rate, I'll be able to request again before I'm even paid.

(Before someone pounces on that "Yeh, everfin' sux", I mean, because I'm earning too quickly, not because I'm being paid too slowly).


Never in my life did I have a problem with PayPal, fast widraw to my bank acc and no fee . love it

Never at zero » Post #1

Fri Oct 14, 2016 00:52 in General Talk

I add cash to my pending cash out .and add again and again but more jobs coming and balance grows again .
Why I can not have ... no jobs... and take a rest ? Not fair

More Money More Problems » Post #16

Thu Oct 13, 2016 18:01 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I want vacation too!

sorry , you can not . It is my turn to go [ hope next year in April ]...Croatia , here I come

People are not pretty » Post #25

Thu Oct 13, 2016 02:01 in General Talk

CatMonster wrote: Hey i'm so attractive that every woman that see's me wants a date with me !
I usually don't do this but below is my personal picture for everyone to see of what i really look like :thumbup:

My Picture



WOOW , you are perfect , changing my sex to women .....will you marry me ????

More than 13 $ today ..12/10/2016 » Post #3

Thu Oct 13, 2016 01:32 in Your Stats

Big Wow ,,,,, nice

People are not pretty » Post #20

Thu Oct 13, 2016 01:01 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Hey now I'm insulted...I'm a pretty guy :lol:


Men are supposed to be effective, and women are supposed to be attractive

If you like to be pretty as you say you have to change your sex . We will call you Marcela-R6

More Money More Problems » Post #4

Thu Oct 13, 2016 00:26 in General Talk

walkinganomaly wrote: Lol your current balance is $0.01 not $0.00 :o


LOL , I am rich

More Money More Problems » Post #1

Wed Oct 12, 2016 22:48 in General Talk

People with higher incomes and levels of education reported being about 28 percent more stressed and 8.3 percent less happy overall than did workers with lower incomes and levels of education, according to Matthew Zawadzki, now a professor at University of California-Merce


If You earn a lot please feel free to send your money to Mr tasman1

He loves to be stressed
his current balance here is 0.00 and that makes him very stressed

Why Don't Kids Want to Work? » Post #38

Wed Oct 12, 2016 22:38 in General Talk

charez wrote: If you think kids don't need to get a job because they can join gpt sites and reward sites, then you have a problem and a serious one




Agree million%

Hoping to get referrals » Post #7

Wed Oct 12, 2016 22:35 in General Talk

tbbt wrote: 100 in a month??? wow! :clap: how do u do that?


work . all who are wiling to work can earn money here

You know what I think is pretty low? » Post #20

Wed Oct 12, 2016 22:18 in General Talk

valerie wrote: I was not referring to evacuating everyone but the ones in the shacks and worse areas
in which they had no protection from the storm and that is in fact the ones that died.

I don't know what can be done about such an area as that.

Ya, there is always people that put other people's lives in danger by not evacuating.


Shelters are only solution

People are not pretty » Post #18

Wed Oct 12, 2016 18:42 in General Talk

Marcel-R6 wrote: Hey now I'm insulted...I'm a pretty guy :lol:


I am looking at your pic.. now


You look more like atom or some bacteria to me

People are not pretty » Post #9

Wed Oct 12, 2016 17:18 in General Talk

Nope , reality is , All male are ugly . all female are perfect

In my life I have never seen ugly women

You know what I think is pretty low? » Post #16

Tue Oct 11, 2016 20:34 in General Talk

Humans Law from beginning to the end of time


Justice and help............ Just for rich

Note for poor , please just lie down and die

You know what I think is pretty low? » Post #12

Tue Oct 11, 2016 17:52 in General Talk

From Valerie... There comes a time when a 'fix' is not on the menu


Sorry , that is wrong

how many will die in HongKong in huricane ???
much less , they are Rich , they build good , they belong to RICH WESTERN WORLD
For poor ? dead and destruction is all they have ...WE DO NOT CARE AND THAT IS A FACT OF LIFE

You know what I think is pretty low? » Post #10

Tue Oct 11, 2016 17:02 in General Talk

Just a few note ........In Australia ... 1000 pages in newspaper non stop news on TVs Mathew to hit USA


At the same time just a few words about 100s dies in HAITI from Mathews


Humans ? What Humans ???????????????????????????????????????????

a pleasant surprise!! » Post #3

Tue Oct 11, 2016 02:42 in Success Stories

Congrats , You are rich girl now

What's for Supper? » Post #10

Tue Oct 11, 2016 00:23 in General Talk

seaeagle wrote: Grilled lean pork sirloin steak and a side of green leafy salad with cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives & feta cheese. All done in less than 10 minutes. ~7 minutes to grill the steak, and I make the salad while the steak is cooking & resting.



7 min for steak ??? must be still full of blood ??/ not for me , I am Croat , min 25 min or I vomit

Vote for Sunday not Monday » Post #4

Mon Oct 10, 2016 23:57 in General Talk

Small mistake ,,, at the end of a day Monday earning finished few cent better

Sorry Sunday

today $3.2974 yesterday $3.1289

Vote for Sunday not Monday » Post #3

Mon Oct 10, 2016 21:48 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: Sunday is awful. On a Sunday, I always think "You know what, I'll try one of those Trial Pay games". They always take four days or so to reach the level requirements that seem much lower when you start the offer, but you keep going because, well, Concorde fallacy, and when you finally hit them...they don't pay anyway.

Without Sunday, I wouldn't ruin my entire week.



Try glass or two red dry wine on Sunday , maybe they give you few more surveys :D
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 25, 2019 15:38:18 EST