Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Sarge25

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Sarge25
Subscribe to this Member's RSS Feed
Topics Only   Topics & Replies

not my fault because of intermittent signal » Post #7

Thu Jan 10, 2019 19:16 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
DannyChiarelli wrote:
Quote:Maybe he / she didn't necessarily mean his / her connection went down.

It happens sometimes 'cause the providers server goes down and you get 'Error, connection timed out' when it tries to direct you and it'll tell YOU to check YOUR connection. Clixsense says there's nothing to be done on this ocassion, but to try another.


If this is indeed the case...


Next time it happens (...and it will)

Wait a minute then refresh the page.
NOT a guarantee but, sometimes it works.

I did, I hit refresh and the back button to get the message "Sorry, you have already completed this survey"

Then I went on my merry way with my screenshots to Clixsense help desk and got an 'Unfortunately......." message back.

I was also told in their reply it's best not to refresh....... "A page refresh should never be attempted during a survey as this may trigger some security filters on their systems but as a last resort it might have been helpful on this case"

....but what's the first thing a person's going to attempt when thy spend time and energy on a survey to have that happen? Refresh, of course. Either that or just close out. :?

Refresh works here in 5% of all atempts,

That's a pretty small percentage though. ;)

I refreshed more than once, it still did not work for me unfortunately.

....but I agree, it does work and helps on some occasions.

not my fault because of intermittent signal » Post #5

Thu Jan 10, 2019 19:03 in General Talk

DannyChiarelli wrote:
Quote:Maybe he / she didn't necessarily mean his / her connection went down.

It happens sometimes 'cause the providers server goes down and you get 'Error, connection timed out' when it tries to direct you and it'll tell YOU to check YOUR connection. Clixsense says there's nothing to be done on this ocassion, but to try another.


If this is indeed the case...


Next time it happens (...and it will)

Wait a minute then refresh the page.
NOT a guarantee but, sometimes it works.

I did, I hit refresh and the back button to get the message "Sorry, you have already completed this survey"

Then I went on my merry way with my screenshots to Clixsense help desk and got an 'Unfortunately......." message back.

I was also told in their reply it's best not to refresh....... "A page refresh should never be attempted during a survey as this may trigger some security filters on their systems but as a last resort it might have been helpful on this case"

....but what's the first thing a person's going to attempt when thy spend time and energy on a survey to have that happen? Refresh, of course. Either that or just close out. :?

not my fault because of intermittent signal » Post #3

Thu Jan 10, 2019 17:42 in General Talk

Maybe he / she didn't necessarily mean his / her connection went down.

It happens sometimes 'cause the providers server goes down and you get 'Error, connection timed out' when it tries to direct you and it'll tell YOU to check YOUR connection. :roll: Clixsense says there's nothing to be done on this ocassion, but to try another. :silent:

wow » Post #15

Tue Jan 08, 2019 23:17 in General Talk

freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?

Now, I'm imagining her flying through the air as she deflates.... like when you let go of a blown up balloon. :lol:

and making that high pitched whine as she flies around the room :shock: :lol:

You best get your bicycle pump out and resuscitate her. ;)

which number looks stylish » Post #10

Tue Jan 08, 2019 22:51 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Sarge25 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Sorry but can not find any number to be sexy , but if they strip hmmmmmm

Stylish Tas, not sexy. :lol:

Careful with that one track mind. :shock:



hmmm , stylish you say , eh , think it is one with blonde hair

This thread is turning into an episode of Blind Date, but with numbers. :mrgreen:

wow » Post #13

Tue Jan 08, 2019 22:33 in General Talk

freelizard wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)




that blonde sprung a leak .... pfffffffff :shock: :?

Now, I'm imagining her flying through the air as she deflates.... like when you let go of a blown up balloon. :lol:

which number looks stylish » Post #6

Tue Jan 08, 2019 20:05 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote: Sorry but can not find any number to be sexy , but if they strip hmmmmmm

Stylish Tas, not sexy. :lol:

Careful with that one track mind. :shock:

wow » Post #11

Tue Jan 08, 2019 16:35 in General Talk

The sky isn't falling in, it's full of pretty pink elephants. Look at the sky, dude. Look at it. It's magnificent.

....When you can tear yourself away from the blonde, that is. ;)

which number looks stylish » Post #3

Tue Jan 08, 2019 15:38 in General Talk

I like hand lettering and typography and it's only when numbers are stylized I find them stylish.



I can't pick one I find stylish, ordinarily but I quite like how the number 8 is a vertical infinity symbol and I seem to pick the number 5 most often for things so... yeah. I'll go with 8, no 5, no.... 8. :geek:

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #2666

Tue Jan 08, 2019 15:12 in General Talk

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #2665

Tue Jan 08, 2019 00:04 in General Talk

McDonald's employee attacked by customer at work » Post #3

Sat Jan 05, 2019 13:22 in General Talk

She should have waited for him to let go.

Calmly walked over to get the gentleman not one, but two straws.

Then shoved them where the sun don't shine.

"Enjoy your drink and have a nice day Sir"

:lol:

Missing Brain Credited.....tasman1 » Post #2

Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:57 in General Talk

Did you lose it from all the brain numbing survey taking in the first place? :mrgreen:

So, it's Christmas Day.... » Post #3

Tue Dec 25, 2018 17:28 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
Sarge25 wrote: Did you all enjoy unwrapping those new undies Santa got you this Christmas?

:mrgreen:


No , I am expert in unwrapping undies and socks every year
Heck , my family really know what I like :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ah, but see Tas..... does your wife know that when you write "undies" and some "temptingly filled stockings" upon your Christmas list each year..... you're secretly wishing for a blonde to be included in those. :lol: :mrgreen:

So, it's Christmas Day.... » Post #1

Tue Dec 25, 2018 15:26 in General Talk

Did you all enjoy unwrapping those new undies Santa got you this Christmas?

:mrgreen:

Christmas wishes » Post #4

Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:37 in General Talk

Very sweet.

Merry Christmas to you too. :xsmile:

What music/song are you listening now? » Post #2647

Sat Aug 18, 2018 08:58 in General Talk

Do u like pizza? » Post #13

Mon Jul 30, 2018 19:16 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: It was a "sharing" pizza from Pizza Hut, which turned out to be the same size as a normal pizza from my local takeaway that costs £6.70. I thought I was getting one of those massive pizzas that are actually big enough to share.

Sounds about right with a Franchise like Pizza Hut.

I'd be inclined to ask "That comes with an edible 9 carat gold flake crust, right?" :mrgreen:

Do u like pizza? » Post #11

Fri Jul 20, 2018 19:50 in General Talk

BouldRake wrote: I spent £17.50 on a pizza for my staff at work.

£17.50.

Let me say it one more time for emphasis.

£17.50.

I used to like pizza, but not after buying one for £17.50.

Wouldn't even be surprised if that was the cost of a 4 slice pizza nowadays.

favorite to win the world cup Russia 2018 » Post #96

Sun Jun 24, 2018 13:54 in General Talk

Pattoqro wrote: england 6-1 panama :o :shock:

japan 2-2 senegal

Yeah, that 6 - 1 to England.

It was Panama's first time in the World Cup though.

Um, first time nerves? :mrgreen:
From: Go
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 15, 2019 19:48:04 EST