Some weeks ago we introduced the Daily Checklist
that helped you keep track of your ClixSense activity for the day. Now you will earn a bonus for completing it!
Please follow the discussion in the forum here
For each day that you complete your Daily Checklist
a bonus will be added to your account balance at the end of that day. Premium
members will earn a 10% bonus
of their personal earnings, while Standard
members will earn a 5% bonus
. The bonus amount you can earn is unlimited; it only depends on your activity.
This bonus will be calculated from your total personal earnings that include your PTC Ads
prizes, completed CrowdFlower Tasks
and completed Offers
. Other bonuses and referral commissions are not included.
In order to complete the Daily Checklist
you need to:
- Click at least 2 PTC Adverts of any kind;
- Click at least 10 ClixGrid squares. The more you click the more chances you have to win ClixGrid prizes which will then be counted towards the bonus as well (for example, if you earn the $5.00 prize you will earn an extra $0.50 with the Daily Checklist bonus at the end of the day);
- Because not everyone has offers or tasks available to do, and to give everyone a chance, you are required to complete only one of the following:
- Complete at least 10 CrowdFlower Tasks; *
- Complete at least 2 offers from the offers page; *
- Visit at least one page of our forum. Posting is not required.
Regarding the Tasks and Offers, if for some reason you do not get credit for completing them on a given day, or if payment is delayed into a following day, the checklist of that day will not take them into consideration; payments are not retroactive, they will instead count only towards the day when they are actually received.
There will be slow days, with not enough Tasks or Offers. You may or may not be able to complete your checklist in such days. We cannot be held responsible for this.
The objective of this bonus is to reward the most active of you and will start on 4th August, 2012
. The bonus will be credited within the first few minutes of the following day.
These conditions may change at any time and an announcement will be made in that event.